OT- Met a Rutgers grad the other day | Syracusefan.com

OT- Met a Rutgers grad the other day

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
At the Red Fox. I made Anna the bartender tell him that "he couldnt have a beer because he prolly doesnt know how to read"

He a took a few more jabs from me, and for a second I thought he was going to turn out to be an alright dude.

Until he said to Anna "He's just mad because Rutgirls and SU are basketball ri v a ls"......

If my mother wasent there, I would have came unglued.

Basketball R i v als my a$$... The only rivals Rutgirls has in basketball was that lil dude who was throwing balls at everyone

Not surprising, they have a thread over on the r__ls board, trying to figure out who would be on the Rutgers Mt. Rushmore. funny.

so today on my way home i passed a fellow resident of west virginia.. with a rutgers alumni license plate holder.. it was on an old gremlin with 6 ppl in it.. i thought of snapping a pic but was worried about the character in the back packing heat. def made my ride home though..

Well, in fairness, if we're going down that road Mr. Magoo is legit.

mr%20magoo.jpg

so today on my way home i passed a fellow resident of west virginia.. with a rutgers alumni license plate holder.. it was on an old gremlin with 6 ppl in it.. i thought of snapping a pic but was worried about the character in the back packing heat. def made my ride home though..

36552786_a30b594869.jpg

I personally enjoyed passing something like this with a big 'R' on the back:

1st-Honda-CR-V_.jpg

In this with a big orange 'S'

48650808.jpg

Eat face.

Sweet car!!! Will you adopt me?? I have my own telescope!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom