OT - More LaVar Ball | Syracusefan.com

OT - More LaVar Ball

its-a-package-deal-hehehe-you-said-package.jpg

Guy wants attention.

Gelo just flat out isn't close to being an NBA player.

Melo would have been if he continued on a traditional path. But he will not have played any semblance of defense in years by the time he'll be eligible and who knows what else he'll pick up.

Regardless, to even consider this anything but fodder to get more TV time is driving me nuts. But just to entertain this, think of how restricted free agency works and what this would do to Zo's position.

I agree with djcon57 - this is going to end with them in the Chinese league.

I cannot believe that Markelle Fultz can't shoot a basketball and Lonzo is the traveling circus. Danny Ainge is looking more and more like a genius with every Zapruder-esque Fultz tape and every crazy Lavar outburst.

Trade Lonzo to San Antonio. Pop would never let LaVar anywhere near the players or even the arena.

Plus, I don't know how well LaVar would go over in Texas.
I would pay to watch pop tear lavar a new one.

Trade Lonzo to San Antonio. Pop would never let LaVar anywhere near the players or even the arena.

Chip Engelland might be the only guy in the world that can fix Zo's shot.

I have been around basketball my whole life and played at a high level NAIA school that is now division II NCAA and have coached varsity high school ball. I can confidently say that neither of the younger two BALL boys could have even been stars on my college team. If Popa thinks they are NBA material he is friggin high.

Winner! Nice.

A point guard with top- notch playmaking skills and rebounding skill but who can’t shoot a lick is still a useful player. But there are limitations to his usefulness and dad is waaaaaaaay overplaying his hand. If Lonzo were a football player, he’d already have been cut, but pro basketball coaches seem more willing to live with player distractions. Much more of this and the Lakers will cut bait.

Last edited:
theres no way this doesn’t end with the Ball’s dominating Chinese basketball and Lonzo taking over Marburys reign complete with statues
What did I miss? I thought they were going to own the Lithuanian League. Did Sabonis beat LaVar in a "Loser has to leave the country" one-on-one game? Dang, I'll bet it was on pay-per-view. I probably missed it because I absolutely refuse to pay-per-view.

No team would sign 3 players to sign a player unless it was
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Steph Curry.

LaVar really is the male equivalent of Kris Jenner.

The Knicks once signed JR's smith brother to entice JR to stick around. JR smith!

Lavar is just such a complete clown.

Lonzo would have to be LeBron for teams to put up with the crap his father puts out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom