OT: NCAA Pools -- Numbers have been emailed. | Syracusefan.com

OT: NCAA Pools -- Numbers have been emailed.

Hello All,

From one pool to the next.

I set up a couple of NCAA pools. There is the one for this board exclusively, the 10 dollar pool. The details can be found here: SyracuseFan.com NCAA Pool.

And then the "Big" Pool, at 100 per square. That is open to everybody. If you know somebody that would like to play, please give them the link: Big NCAA Pool.

Hope to see you there.

NUZZI

Nuzzi, I shot you a venmo for the superbowl squares, but don't see it as an option in the buying instructions. Lemme know, if not I'll hit ya on paypal

Nuzzi, I shot you a venmo for the superbowl squares, but don't see it as an option in the buying instructions. Lemme know, if not I'll hit ya on paypal
Disregard, the screen once you reserve the squares lists venmo as an option.

These pools are really fun. You essentially have a new bet on every game .. based simply on the final score ... not on who won or lost. (In other words, you don't have to worry about picking teams or filling out a bracket).
63 chances to win! ;)

1615766086633.png

got a share of 3 squares in Big $ 2. I need a lots of scores ending in one

1616175849392.png

We’ve got to play them one day at a time. I’m just happy to be here. Hope I can help the ball club. I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

Candlesticks make a nice gift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom