OT: NCAA Square Pool -- Second "High Rollers" pool added.. | Syracusefan.com

OT: NCAA Square Pool -- Second "High Rollers" pool added..

Most of you know this already, but this is not your typical bracket pool. It is a square pool with a chance to win something on all 63 games (not the play-in games). No knowledge necessary, just luck.

As always, since it started here, there is a SyracuseFan.com only board. $10/square, That can be found here: NCAA Pool

And then there is a High Rollers board. $100/square: NCAA Pool

Due to the high demand that sold out the "high rollers" pool in one day, I've added a second High Rollers pool. Details are here NCAA Pool

NUZZI

Last edited by a moderator:
Bees trying to lock down the bragging rights even when taking a loss, shows just how serious he takes this stuff.

:(:(:(
I'm just seeing this now. Holy crap that sold out fast. I guess this gives everyone else an opportunity to win.

Looks like board two is sold out as well — I’m a bit slow. If another board opens up I’m in!

There are still 5 spots in the Cuse pool. There are only a couple of weeks before the Tournament. Anybody still looking for squares, hop on in. Also, if anybody missed out on the big pools and wants in, then contact me. I might be able to get a square or two.

NUZ

Hey John. If the tournament ends up cancelling how will we get the entry fee back? Would it be via our method of sending to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom