Class of 2021 OT Nolan Rucci (PA) Offered (Legacy)

Nolan's dad (Todd)(former Patriots OL) called into The Morning Kickoff (Sirius xm) this morning and Ross Tucker was raving about both boys. From what I understand both parents are Penn State grads but are neutral as far as where the boys decide to go to school. Nolan is listed at 6-8 265 with a 4.2 gpa. The Lititz, Pa native is an easy drive away up 81.

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member
Nolan's dad (Todd)(former Patriots OL) called into The Morning Kickoff (Sirius xm) this morning and Ross Tucker was raving about both boys. From what I understand both parents are Penn State grads but are neutral as far as where the boys decide to go to school. Nolan is listed at 6-8 265 with a 4.2 gpa. The Lititz, Pa native is an easy drive away up 81.
Hayden committed to Wisconsin.

PAcuse

All Conference
Nothing about driving up 81 from PA is "easy" ;)

Top Bottom