Class of 2021 - OT Nolan Rucci (PA) Portal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Nolan Rucci (PA) Portal to PSU

Nolan's dad (Todd)(former Patriots OL) called into The Morning Kickoff (Sirius xm) this morning and Ross Tucker was raving about both boys. From what I understand both parents are Penn State grads but are neutral as far as where the boys decide to go to school. Nolan is listed at 6-8 265 with a 4.2 gpa. The Lititz, Pa native is an easy drive away up 81.

Nolan's dad (Todd)(former Patriots OL) called into The Morning Kickoff (Sirius xm) this morning and Ross Tucker was raving about both boys. From what I understand both parents are Penn State grads but are neutral as far as where the boys decide to go to school. Nolan is listed at 6-8 265 with a 4.2 gpa. The Lititz, Pa native is an easy drive away up 81.
Hayden committed to Wisconsin.

Nothing about driving up 81 from PA is "easy" ;)

Penn State hasn't gotten any of the top 10 recruits in Pennsylvania in this class.

He played in five games over the course of three seasons.
He was a highly rated recruit. Wisconsin has a stockpile of OL because of their rep for putting guys in the league. His dad was a pro and brother also played at Wisconsin. He may not have the ability I don't know. I do know big uglies don't come cheap these days.

He was a highly rated recruit. Wisconsin has a stockpile of OL because of their rep for putting guys in the league. His dad was a pro and brother also played at Wisconsin. He may not have the ability I don't know. I do know big uglies don't come cheap these days.
You aren’t paying his brother and his dad. This isn’t exactly Michael Penix or Bo Nix in the portal.

He’s been a depth guy that might have some ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom