OT: Now, What to Do We Do This Weekend? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Now, What to Do We Do This Weekend?

What will you be doing instead of watching Syracuse basketball this weekend?

• Spending time with family

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Drinking

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Wallowing in self-pity and frustration

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Watching Remaining Games

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tptcuse

Living Legend
After waking up and thinking about how yesterday's loss changed my weekend plans, it seems like a good time for a poll!

We are in Greensboro. Today's plans are to go to the 11 am SU Tailgate and drink heavily. Then maybe watch Pitt beat UVA. Thinking about finding a good BBQ joint for dinner!

Mrs Fairfax and I are pretty bummed out too. All I can say is...Let's Go Orange...

I was so pumped this watch tournaments all weekend; probably won't watch a second of anything until Selection Sunday. I guess it's back to studying my licensing exam :(

We are in Greensboro. Today's plans are to go to the 11 am SU Tailgate and drink heavily. Then maybe watch Pitt beat UVA. Thinking about finding a good BBQ joint for dinner!

Mrs Fairfax and I are pretty bummed out too. All I can say is...Let's Go Orange...
Pics of the tailgate, or it didn't happen! :)

Guess this means there is no reason to not enjoy one more day at the mountain with my son and all the snow from the most recent storm.

If you live in Syracuse, there's a pretty big St Patty's Day Parade through Downtown, which is an excuse to drink all day.

And the SU LAX team has a game against Hopkins at Noon, which is also an excuse to drink. Oh Lord

I'll still watch hoops. But it wont be the same. Alcohol will be involved...but I guess it would have been regardless

I have a writing project. I will focus on that. I don't think I will watch much hoops, if any.

If you live in Syracuse, there's a pretty big St Patty's Day Parade through Downtown, which is an excuse to drink all day.

And the SU LAX team has a game against Hopkins at Noon, which is also an excuse to drink. Oh Lord
Let's hope it's a chance to party, and not to drink. ;)

Orange Barrel said:
There's no all of the above option.
But you can vote for multiple choices! :)

ok meet trevor

goat-face.jpg

yep . he's a mouth breather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors