(OT) Of all the April Fool's day jokes... | Syracusefan.com

(OT) Of all the April Fool's day jokes...

Spit out my coffee this morning, well played...

Is this the right board to say that UCon should just do the right thing and drop back down to D1aa?

I was freaking out. I thought it was from some bad acid years ago. I nearly went for the bourbon at 8am!!!

This Boneyard one may be the cruelest.
Good one. The hardest part will be putting everything back the way it used to be.

If that happens... ;)

I thought I logged into the wrong website...

mRYLSeO.gif

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home."

Clicks heels together three times...

"Oh, Auntie Legacy, it's you!"
Auntie Legacy: "There, there, lie quiet now. You just had a bad dream."
"But it wasn't a dream. This was a real, truly awful place. And I remember that it wasn't very nice - all I kept saying to everybody was, I want to go home!"
"And they sent me home."
(All Laugh)
"Doesn't anybody believe me?"
Uncle Bees: "Of course we believe you."
"Oh, but anyway, Otto, we're home! Home! And this is my room - and you're all here! Auntie Legacy, Uncle Bees, Temery, Orange Xtreme, Tomcat.
"And I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all! And -
Oh, Auntie Legacy, there's no place like home!"

I'm not the one who banned you, but I did check your posting history. I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but you don't seem to play well with other.

Thats a libelous statement, made in the furtherance of your employment with this site and the other.

Also, I was banned for making the obvious statement that the AAC will greatly diminish the UCONN brand, which proved correct. I was viciously attacked for putting forth that argument and then banned after unsolicited insults by numerous posters were hurled at me. Instead of being protected like I should have, you and your fellow BY fascists banned me.

Last edited:
Thats a libelous statement, made in the furtherance of your employment with this site and the other.

Also, I was banned for making the obvious statement that the AAC will greatly diminish the UCONN brand, which proved correct. I was viciously attacked for putting forth that argument and then banned after unsolicited insults by numerous posters were hurled at me. Instead of being protected like I should have, you and your fellow BY fascists banned me.
Terms and rules

I got up about 3:30 Mountain Time to tend the fire and check the batteries, picked up my tablet to check syracusefan.com, and saw blue with "The Boneyard" across the top. After a few WTH's and checking the address, I started chuckling and haven't really stopped as yet. Temery, many kudos to you for a great joke, both here and at the boneyard. I love this place that IS no place...

I got up about 3:30 Mountain Time to tend the fire and check the batteries, picked up my tablet to check syracusefan.com, and saw blue with "The Boneyard" across the top. After a few WTH's and checking the address, I started chuckling and haven't really stopped as yet. Temery, many kudos to you for a great joke, both here and at the boneyard. I love this place that IS no place...

I'm just glad temery switched us back...all that blue was giving me a headache. ;)

My statements were tongue in cheek mainly. Dont worry. Im not suing. Lol. However, the terms and rules you cite do not apply when an employee makes libelous statements. I am well versed in the Communications Decency Act.

Employees? You mean I should be getting a salary and benefits? That does it. I'm going on strike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom