OT: officiating in the NFL is complete broken | Syracusefan.com

OT: officiating in the NFL is complete broken

orangehomer

All American
want to know why the ratings are down? no one knows what the hell is going on. replay doesn't work, and it sucks the life out of the game. this is unwatchable.

I'm a die hard Bills fan but I'm just about done with this league. I'll get my football fix from CFB where good QBs aren't absolutely unbeatable due to rule changes and penalties aren't up to interpretation game to game.

That was complete crap to end the half. Refs totally blow.

I just don't understand how somebody can be that incompetent? The failed roughing call and then to hold the ball that long giving the bills not much chance to start the play is just crazy, it's like keystone cops

how do they have that many refs on the field and not one steps in and days "hey guys how did we not call that a penalty"

the reality it was a PF but when some does something on a dead ball like that and seems to injur someone you could even throw him out of the game.

add to it the 2nd graham catch if you watch both replays the ball is not in either arm so its not a catch.

if I were an opposing player, I would just grab Richard shermans hair over and over and over

NFL getting mercilessly trashed on Twitter and Facebook for the Bills/Seahawks game.

99% of people posting say this is why they're tuning out.

Keep wondering why, NFL, keep wondering...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom