Class of 2019 - OT Parker Moorer (NC) Decommitted from Maryland/Verbal to WVU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Parker Moorer (NC) Decommitted from Maryland/Verbal to WVU

sweet , hope it comes to fruition; know the school well, it near where i work; MCHS has been a powerhouse in NC since it's inception
I seem to recall there were a few other kids that the staff offered over the past few years from Mallard Creek.

sweet , hope it comes to fruition; know the school well, it near where i work; MCHS has been a powerhouse in NC since it's inception
Hey Doc...I also work (and live) a few miles from MCHS. Loved to hook up with a fellow SU fan on game days. Gets boring watching on my own.

According to twohundredfortyseven, he's cool on everyone but 4...East Carolina, West Virginia, UCF, and Syracuse.
From tweets I've read it sounds like it was down to UMD and WVU prior to his commitment to Maryland.

From tweets I've read it sounds like it was down to UMD and WVU prior to his commitment to Maryland.
Yeah, I'd have to give the edge to WVU. Were we able to gauge his interest before his commitment, relative to Marylands and WVU?

Hey Doc...I also work (and live) a few miles from MCHS. Loved to hook up with a fellow SU fan on game days. Gets boring watching on my own.

The local Alums and the CNY fan club meets at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille for game watches.

Yeah absolutely, we do a few big get togethers for several games a year so I'll keep you in the loop

So is this kid a DE as the post suggests, or an OL as his position listing in these articles suggests?

Yeah absolutely, we do a few big get togethers for several games a year so I'll keep you in the loop
Thanks guys!! I'll have to take the light rail from the University if I want to drink...which of course I do!

Yeah, I'd have to give the edge to WVU. Were we able to gauge his interest before his commitment, relative to Marylands and WVU?

Yup, dt geography alone.