OT - Post-Standard doesn't know Thickburger is already in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT - Post-Standard doesn't know Thickburger is already in Syracuse

Jack in the Box
Whataburger
Sonic

Chick Fil A makes fine chicken, but overall, they can suck it.

Jack in the Box
Whataburger
Sonic

The Chick Fil A nuggets are incredible.

Have you had Smashburger? I like that slightly more than 5 Guys.

The Chick Fil A nuggets are incredible.

Have you had Smashburger? I like that slightly more than 5 Guys.

I've had all three...I prefer a double animal from In-N-Out myself...but Smashburger>Five Guys

BTW, Hardees, Jack in the Box pretty much blow chunks. Whataburger is pretty good if you find a newer, clean place. Sonic is ok but nothing special either. Hardees western cousin Carl's Jr. has devolved to a Hardees (not good)

Jack in the Box
Whataburger
Sonic

I've never tried any of those.. or lived in a place where they had one, lol.. Same with In N out, and Five guys. I never had Hardees until I got to the middle east, and Carls Jr for the first time in Alaska..

I feel like I'm missing out lol

Most importantly - does Syracuse have a Five Guys these days? Because that's the best fast food/burger joint in America, hands freaking down.

Hechingers Plaza on Erie Blvd in Dewitt, and Fairmount Fair on W Genesee St.

I've had all three...I prefer a double animal from In-N-Out myself...but Smashburger>Five Guys

BTW, Hardees, Jack in the Box pretty much blow chunks. Whataburger is pretty good if you find a newer, clean place. Sonic is ok but nothing special either. Hardees western cousin Carl's Jr. has devolved to a Hardees (not good)
We have a lot of Sonic out here in Utah and my wife likes it. The Carl's Jr where I am is also pretty good and is my go to fastfood burger joint (I consider 5 Guys/Smashburger/In-N-Out to be in the tier above that). In-N-Out was kind of ruined for me by my cultish California friends that went ape when In-N-Out expanded to Utah. It's good, but it got hyped too much to me. I like it, it just hasn't driven me to fight people over it's place among the best burgers.

Yeah I was going to post the same same 2. Sonic is great especially for shakes they have like 26 different flavors for a 24/7 takeout. I like Carls jr's burgers. smashburger is good a salty charred burger but its messy and falls apart.

We have a lot of Sonic out here in Utah and my wife likes it. The Carl's Jr where I am is also pretty good and is my go to fastfood burger joint (I consider 5 Guys/Smashburger/In-N-Out to be in the tier above that). In-N-Out was kind of ruined for me by my cultish California friends that went ape when In-N-Out expanded to Utah. It's good, but it got hyped too much to me. I like it, it just hasn't driven me to fight people over it's place among the best burgers.
Agree about In N Out. The first time I went to California my cousin who picked me up at the airport demanded we immediately go there, and it didn't live up to the hype.

On the flip side, Five Guys more than lived up to the hype for me and when they expanded to Texas, when I took my wife there, while the fries didn't reach the hype (still think she is ridiculous, they are the best fries in the world), she admitted it was pretty much her favorite burger ever. She wants to go there whenever we are close by now.

Most importantly - does Syracuse have a Five Guys these days? Because that's the best fast food/burger joint in America, hands freaking down.
please

if you haven't had an Umami Burger, then you can't even enter into the conversation

There are a few 5Guys in the Cuse, and they make a good burger, but my vote goes to Shake Shack. Those burgers are phenomenal.

Hechingers Plaza on Erie Blvd in Dewitt, and Fairmount Fair on W Genesee St.
Do they really still call it Hechinger's Plaza? I've been by there but haven't noticed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, I vote for Pancheros and Noodles & Company!!

Both are getting closer...