OT. Post your pet pic | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

jvbj01

All Conference
image.jpg

Sorry... Something a bit OT... Show us your pet pics...

Not sure how to fix the rotation from my iPad but Lennon is the long haired clown and Lucy is the short haired one. Both are labradoodles or as I call them expensive mutts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 255
whats with the carolina blue?

My wife made me take Jamo to the groomers by myself one day... So I did what any one would do.. I got that lil sucka a cool ass mohawk. The wife was mad for a few days, but the next time she took him to get groomed, she noticed they do dyes. They didn't have orange, and this was the only blue they had. Wife went for it.

We now take them to a different groomer, that doesn't dye, but are wayy nicer to the pups. Just a mohawk for the lil guy now.

I still remember pleading for help on this board (TOS) when we first got Jamo. He was 4 weeks old (his mom got hit by a car, so we took him early) And he was having a horrible time pooping. Multiple posters chimed in with ideas and concern, and a few of them were right. Lil did was eating rocks, and was plugged solid. Per a posters advice I took him straight to the vet for an x-ray.

I believe it was also the first time I got a grumpy response from UEO lol

image.jpg

This isn't my dog, he belongs to a buddy in Gainesville Fl, and is a big Gators fan. I sent the coat to him for a Christmas gift, and he had Blake model it for us. I'm told he wore it after every SU BBall win. Guess it's in the closet now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom