OT: Predict Rutgers 2015 conference record: Schedule Attached | Syracusefan.com

OT: Predict Rutgers 2015 conference record: Schedule Attached

That's the 2015 league schedule. In 2013, they are still AACing and starting out with Fresno St., Eastern Michigan, and their biggest rival, Norfolk State.

I know, I was just noting that once 2015 comes around, the smooth sailing and clears skies of Howard, et al, are gone baby gone!

I know, I was just noting that once 2015 comes around, the smooth sailing and clears skies of Howard, et al, are gone baby gone!
Maybe. In 2014 (first year in Big 10) their first game is against Howard and they still need 4 games for 2015. If one ain't Howard, it'll probably be Norfolk State. However, I agree their schedule will get tougher overall.

I was about to say that they should beat Indiana. Then I noticed that Indiana was an away game.

ha, I noticed that too... I was gonna give them that win as well, but the fact that its on the road...

Here's My Game by Game Predictions

Game One: Who Cares
Game Two: What Happened? This Used to be a Cupcake
Game Three: Probably Lose
Game Four: This Was Supposed to be Johns Hopkins . . . You Mean They Only Joined for Lacrosse?
Game Five: Some Opponent Beats Them
Game Six: Rutgers Al Predicts a Win; They Lose Anyway
Game Seven: They Keep it Close; Lose by 2 TD's
Game Eight: Makes No Difference in My Life
Game Nine: Team Down to 50 Scholarship Players
Game Ten: Fans Start Looking Forward to Basketball Season . . . Oh Wait . . .
Game Eleven: So Close . . . And Yet So Far Away
Game Twelve: Rutgers Plays Football?

honestly these two years are when Syracuse needs to have really good seasons in the ACC. Rutgers will assuredly have losing seasons those two years and Syracuse could capitalize on regional recruiting.

23219350.jpg

thanks, found it just seconds before you posted it. While I despise Jersey Shore, that guy was completely out of line. Looks like he lost his job and had to join the army as no one would hire him.

I read somewhere that Maryland's 2015 conference home game against Penn State will be at M&T Stadium in Baltimore.

Sell outs.

I read somewhere that Maryland's 2015 conference home game against Penn State will be at M&T Stadium in Baltimore.

Sell outs.
More like a condition of membership. You want in? You want some extra travel allowances? OK... but you must agree to play one game per year, as designated by the B1G, at M&T.

I wonder if the Girls have a similar clause in their membership papers.

No recruits, no camps, no news... what the heck else are we gonna do besides make fun of Rutgers... Didn't say I care, just thought it was gonna be funny watching that team get their behinds beat!

When they can't schedule their way to bowl eligibility, the schaudenfraude that is their program will be exposed for what it truly is.

As for Rutgers itself, my prediction is the following--doesn't matter which year--it was, will, and will always be a :

images
with so/so teams they scheduled their way to about 5 bowl games.

and now theyve managed to pull off ohio st & nebraska coming to piscataway, they have 7 home games...AND a game in Yankee Stadium.

impressive.

none of the above could be pulled off by the brain trust we have up in 315.

Oh Lord

with so/so teams they scheduled their way to about 5 bowl games.

and now theyve managed to pull off ohio st & nebraska coming to piscataway, they have 7 home games...AND a game in Yankee Stadium.

impressive.

none of the above could be pulled off by the brain trust we have up in 315.

Oh Lord

We have Duke and NC coming to the dome in basketball. And, unlike Rutgers, we can actually win those games.

I'll take the SU brain trust over the Rutgers brain trust everyday of the week. BTW, there is yet another scandal yesterday at Rutgers involving discrimination by their chief of staff. Good grief, Rutgers is a mess.