OT Qadir White in the transfer portal | Syracusefan.com

OT Qadir White in the transfer portal

Sucks that it didn't work out here - but rooting for him in whatever comes next*

*Except if he goes to Rutgers

They wont take him. I'd be shocked if he ends up in the P5 if even D1. I'm guessing he ends up at a place like Wagner. Wish him the best though and really hope he gets on the field somewhere.

Looks like some players have been getting 'the talk' over the past month.

Interesting, given what I was told about him during the season. I hope he is able to play somewhere.

yeah, this is a mild bummer in terms of the potential we thought he had, vs. how it worked out.

But honestly, if he was never gonna make it on the field here (which based on 3 years, he wasn't), then best for all parties to move on.

Good luck, Q.

Looked like he could not outwork his fork. Hope he gets in better shape terrible for a young person to have that much bad weight on the system.

Wish him the best as he looks for a new opportunity, but also hoping we get some solid play from his partner Mr. Froumy.

852DC371-4325-4808-94DF-A1F4F44245EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Well...that's sad. He was one recruit I really hoped would succeed and still do, even though it looks like he'll be playing elsewhere. Not everything works out, but hopefully there are good surprises to offset the disappointments. I don't follow pro sports much but like the stories that college football generates. I'm hopeful we'll have more good than sad to celebrate in the fall...

If his medical issues are that serious he couldn't lose the weight to play here, will he pass a physical to play on another team?
I was kind of wondering the same thing.
I don’t need to hear personal health information but whatever health issues that affected him here seem likely to impact his ability to play at his next destination.

I was kind of wondering the same thing.
I don’t need to hear personal health information but whatever health issues that affected him here seem likely to impact his ability to play at his next destination.
Shut down had injuries going undiagnosed. Not being in the program help lead to other injuries. I'm fairly certain of 2 injuries(most likely a 3rd) that would have likely not occurred, or would have been rectified had their been no shutdown. Qadir "may" be the 4th. Recovery takes time.

For those busting on his weight? Tisdale weighs more. Qadir has massive, and I mean, massive hips. No one else even comes close. Upper shoulder width is a bit slight, so he'll always look different.

That low center of gravity is a good thing. I suspect it helped earn him that 4th star. In the end? This offense may be poorly suited to him. Every player needs to improve on something, and he is not alone.

I'll wish him happy health, and happy football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom