Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid would be hugh to get, in more than one way. Now with Finn committing to BC. GO SU

Any new word on his favorites (other than his Top 5 posted a month ago) or when he expects to make a decision?

Looks like Qadir White, Jeremy Rucker, Zihir Lacewell, someone I can't identify (Prince Elijah-Degroat?), Lucas Nunez, someone I don't know (#33) and Amad Anderson.

White, Rucker, Lacewell and Anderson are all no brainers.

Nunez is a 5'8 170 lb speedster, a slower, smaller and weaker version of Estime. Not remotely in the top 10 in my book. Rutgers has offered. They have struggled with identifying D1 players in the past and continue to do it.

If you want to put a second player from Cardinal Hayes in your top 10, I would put Elijah Jones, a 6'3 175 athlete with excellent speed and size. He has an offer from Army, so his academics should be in order too. Tape was impressive.

Elijah Jones - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Jones just verballed to BC.

Commitment Alert: Boston College Lands 2018 New York Athlete

Jones has alot of potential. Staff had him in camp and didnt offer. I wonder why?

Did Qadir camp this past weekend? Based on the lack of updates I assume he did not?

Wow if Qadir commits along with Sampson feels like we would have all the pieces for a dynamic offense for years to come. Just need a few Jones brothers types on the DT & DE side and I would feel the same about the D.

I would hope the kid wants to be on an offense that puts up big numbers on O. Don't see that on the other teams he has listed...how many times have we seen NY players go elsewhere and get forgotten.

Huge get if staff can get him to commit.

Not that it means anything. If you check who Qadir is following on twitter, he has 3 Syracuse recent commits, more than any other team. Ya never know.

No Babers though.

Babers is only going to follow kids he commits... Qadir only has 243 he is following(3 Syracuse commits). Most of 'em are coaches, like all these kids. Some friends, and some kid's he liked along the way. Recruits follow the coaches, following them. Like I said, doesn't mean anything, but he's following more Syracuse commits than any other team.

Babers is only going to follow kids he commits... Qadir only has 243 he is following(3 Syracuse commits). Most of 'em are coaches, like all these kids. Some friends, and some kid's he liked along the way. Recruits follow the coaches, following them. Like I said, doesn't mean anything, but he's following more Syracuse commits than any other team.
That isn't quite true on Babers. He does follow kids that aren't committed to SU.

Any chance of a commitment here soon or will it be a fight with Auburn, Georgia, Maryland, Penn State until the end (NSD)? Seems to me he wants to stay closer to home and the sooner he sets a commitment date the better, Sampson and White are two huge pieces to build off of and will help create the all important recruiting momentum and they can be the anchors of the class to help the staff finish off strong.

Any chance of a commitment here soon or will it be a fight with Auburn, Georgia, Maryland, Penn State until the end (NSD)? Seems to me he wants to stay closer to home and the sooner he sets a commitment date the better, Sampson and White are two huge pieces to build off of and will help create the all important recruiting momentum and they can be the anchors of the class to help the staff finish off strong.
White keeps his recruitment fairly quiet. He's not on social media much. I'm not sure who he's favoring. I agree with what you said though.

We're one of the favorites here. Landing Trill helped. No idea when he's going to commit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom