OT: Rory? Freddie? Others? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Rory? Freddie? Others?

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Speaking on behalf of old folks everywhere, I'd like to see Fred Couples make this his Masters Tournament. If not him, I guess I want Rory. After that, I'm indifferent.

I'm a full on Rory fan. I'd love to see him become a dominant force on the tour.

i prefer it be won by an American. Rory isn't bad thought. I loathe Lee Westwood.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Sergio finally break through. Don't think it's going to happen. Rory is the pick.

Do you know Sergio? I have had major access to quite a few of the PGA tour guys and Sergio is a much nicer person than many of them, including the 52 year old that many people will be rooting for. He is a grade A ***hole. Sergio is also one of the best ball strikers of his generation. If he was half way decent at 10 footers and under on the greens he would have multiple majors by now.

Do you know Sergio? I have had major access to quite a few of the PGA tour guys and Sergio is a much nicer person than many of them, including the 52 year old that many people will be rooting for. He is a grade A ***hole. Sergio is also one of the best ball strikers of his generation. If he was half way decent at 10 footers and under on the greens he would have multiple majors by now.

Well, that's just disappointing...

maybe, but i don't like him.

I am a Sergio fan as well. He has had some regrettable moments on the course, but I always loved his ball striking. You could also see his game coming back to form in the summer last year, and then he won couple a times in the fall in Europe. He will be in the world top 10 again this year, IMO.

Also put some money on Sergio at 55-1 odds to win this at the beginning of the tourney, so 1 extra reason to cheer for him

I'm not an American, so I have no more affinity for American golfers. The Euro golfers in general are much more likable from my perspective.

EDIT - Now that I think of it carefully, in general its pretty even between my thoughts on each group.

Sergio, Fred and Bubba taking steps back.

My each way bets this week (win and top five) were Garcia, Oost, Watney, and Cantley - I only put $60 total, so its not huge. Hopefully at Oost at 90-1 can stay in top five.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom