Class of 2019 - OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pickup but I long for the day we don't need stop gap players at any position. I am no O-Line guru but I was underwhelmed by Martin after coming over from A&M - is this kid a step below or on par?

I don't know yet if it's a stop gap (depends on who wins the job) but adding the depth and upgrading the competition in practice is huge.

He brings a lot of snaps and experience to the table.

Based on that assessment, I think it is safe to say that you are no O-Line guru.

Martin was terrific last year.
Cool - educate me? How so and in what way?

More importantly, can we turn Alexander into a DT? :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Glad that this is resolved / that he's finally on campus.
Yes, he is an important piece of the offense for 2019. Did not realize he played HS football on Long Island...

Yes, he is an important piece of the offense for 2019. Did not realize he played HS football on Long Island...

Agreed -- glad to see that he's a multi-year starter, that suggests that he'll be able to nail down the key RT position. Hope so -- OL is going to make or break this team, IMO.

Need this kid to be SOLID.

I think you were there, might have been dc, asked gerg if they were keeping in touch with Andrew Tiller. He had no idea who he was.

He's the most important recruit for this year next to probably only Abdul Adams and Trishton Jackson. And I know they both played in the bowl game but I don't care lol.

He's the most important recruit for this year next to probably only Abdul Adams and Trishton Jackson. And I know they both played in the bowl game but I don't care lol.

Started with Marrone, need to work the waiver wire here

Fill needs, don’t screw up the roster balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online