Class of 2019 - OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaches must think he can contribute right away. That’s a good thing

3b2e08bfdc144fd1b80d01076e79bcf6c258b367284c1ab929611a85562e0ea5.jpg

I had a roommate named Ryan Alexander.

Looks to me that the staff identified a good player on a bad team. I liked his film enough to feel good about him providing some o-line depth if forced to play.

Anyone know if he's related to former SU OL PJ Alexander?

I’m surprised they don’t have an equivalent talent already on the roster.

Looks like he is from Hicksville, NY on Long Island. Hopefully that helps us.

Just that he was HM All Sun Belt. Was hoping someone could have developed after being in the system.
There are literally dozens of players in the NFL from small programs. The conference he played is irrelevant. How he fits into OUR system is far more important., I trust thei coaching staff's judgment -- fans have zero insight into this kid's capabilities, any concerns or unsubstantiated at best.

Last edited:
There are literally dozens of players in the NFL from small programs. The conference he played is irrelevant. How he fits into OUR system is far more important., I trust thei coaching staff's judgment -- fans have zero insight into this kid's capabilities, any concerns or unsubstantiated at best.

Well actually I am entitled to make ironclad judgments on players I learned literally five minutes ago we offered based on their school of origin and nothing more.

I wish we did have options that were better in the pipeline. Hopefully a few of these younger OT/OL guys pan out. Think we still need a couple stopgaps before we are fully sustainable at the position. DT, too.

I trust thei coaching staff's judgment --

There's a certain "irony" here. Regardless, I am most concernered about the staff procuring the best possible player and if they think this player is the better option, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom