Class of 2019 - OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Ryan Alexander (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are literally dozens of players in the NFL from small programs. The conference he played is irrelevant. How he fits into OUR system is far more important., I trust thei coaching staff's judgment -- fans have zero insight into this kid's capabilities, any concerns or unsubstantiated at best.
Wasn't knocking the kid, Was simply hoping a G5 school could plugin someone with talent > or = HM all sun belt every year.

Pay Article. Looking at his twitter his Rutgers offer came in last night after SU offered him.

I use to say under Marrone that if they were recruiting a kid and he was under the radar I was good with it if they thought he was good enough to help. I said that under Shafer and didn't really mean it. Under babers I am actually excited to see these type of kids. 5th year senior even more so. I also think we finally have a pretty damn good OL coach as well.

There are literally dozens of players in the NFL from small programs. The conference he played is irrelevant. How he fits into OUR system is far more important., I trust thei coaching staff's judgment -- fans have zero insight into this kid's capabilities, any concerns or unsubstantiated at best.
Worst case we have a guy who provides depth. Best case we found a guy who blossoms under new coaching and playing amongst better OL as teammates.

Sorry, even thought your ratio is impressive according to the terms and rules of the site, it's in the extremely fine print, you have not reached the required entitlement level.
tenor (17).gif

Worst case we have a guy who provides depth. Best case we found a guy who blossoms under new coaching and playing amongst better OL as teammates.
This

Probably around the beginning of March.

Definitely after the signing day. If we are competing with Rutgers, I like our chances based upon he wants to play for a winning team. Rutgers winning season? Fat chance LOL

Definitely after the signing day. If we are competing with Rutgers, I like our chances based upon he wants to play for a winning team. Rutgers winning season? Fat chance LOL
He is a Grad Transfer, they don't count toward the 25 so don't have to sign on NLI Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom