OT: Sad news today | Syracusefan.com

OT: Sad news today

dollarbill44

Hall of Fame
My uncle, Dick Hosey, passed away early this morning. I post this here because some of you may have known him. He was the long-time varsity football and baseball coach at Skaneateles High School during the 60s/70s/80s. He also taught biology at the high school. He was a great guy and a huge sports fan. I believe he was a member of the Orange Pack for a while in there as well. I will miss him a lot.

I cannot claim the honor of knowing your uncle, but I know the type well enough. That you care to bring the news here shows you really respected him and he earned the old fashioned way. I'm sorry for your loss and will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

My uncle, Dick Hosey, passed away early this morning. I post this here because some of you may have known him. He was the long-time varsity football and baseball coach at Skaneateles High School during the 60s/70s/80s. He also taught biology at the high school. He was a great guy and a huge sports fan. I believe he was a member of the Orange Pack for a while in there as well. I will miss him a lot.

Knew him very briefly. Good man and good coach. My thoughts are with you and your family.

So sorry for your loss.

Truly sorry for your loss!:(

Deepest condolences to you and your family on your loss, dollarbill.

Just missed playing for him as a Laker. Knew his sons. Sorry for your loss.

He was my biology teacher. Appreciated the way he taught the class. My dad worked for the school as a bus driver/mechanic... he knew Mr. Hosey well. God's blessings to your family through this time.

Friends from Skaneatles thought very highly of your uncle. Condolences to you and yours...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom