OT- SU women | Syracusefan.com

OT- SU women

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
They are having a great season so far. They are 8-0 and just beat Texas on Friday, Memphis last night and tonight they handily beat Texas A&M all in a Virgin Island tournament. Texas A&M was ranked #12. They have also played and beaten Washington St in Washington in the first game of the season.

They will be playing Iowa in the ACC-Big 10 challenge in Iowa next Thursday. They have had a much more difficult OOC schedule to get ready for the tough ACC season.

Brianna Butler and Brittany Sykes are leading the way averaging 15.4 and 19.7 points respectively.

I am so psyched. They are playing here against ASU on Dec. 30th. Anyone on the board is welcome to come here for a vacation and see the lady Orange play. We will be doing a block of seats for the game behind the bench. Also will have a meet and greet with the team after the game. Also will have a reception and team dinner the night before the game.
I met Brittany Sykes when I was in for Pres. Club meetings the weekend of Orange Central. What a nice young lady and a great speaker. She was asked to say a few words at the athletic department brunch and did not expect to get up and speak.
Roxy Mc Nabb will also be attending all of the events when the team is here, and if we are lucky and he is in town...Donovan. Roxy played on the women's team. The McNabbs live here now, and it will be cool to have Roxy involved when the women's team is here for both the team and the alum in Phoenix.

Roxy Nurse now McNabb was an excellent player, a great point guard for SU. Other SU's football players have married SU womens' basketball players too. Randy Edsall and Eileen Smith, Quadry Ismael and Holly Ostrander, etc. I know that there are more but my my mind is shot.

Sounds like it's going to be a special time in Arizona with the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom