OT: Syracuse Basketball Games/Tailgates | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse Basketball Games/Tailgates

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Hey I plan to do a group rate buy of at least one Cuse away game.

I'm kinda leaning towards: FSU Saturday, Dec 4th 4pm

I also will likely pick either: Miami Wednesday, Jan 5th 8pm or Wake Forest Saturday, Jan 8th

If you definitely would like to go to one of these games let me know here. Tell me how many tix you want. If you are unsure just say: TexanMark 2-4 tix

I hope to make a decision on 1 or 2 games within 2 weeks.

If we do a Miami game, there won't be a pregame tailgate. Much easier to meet at a restaurant for those interested

Hey I plan to do a group rate buy of at least one Cuse away game.

I'm kinda leaning towards: FSU Saturday, Dec 4th 4pm

I also will likely pick either: Miami Wednesday, Jan 5th 8pm or Wake Forest Saturday, Jan 8th

If you definitely would like to go to one of these games let me know here. Tell me how many tix you want. If you are unsure just say: TexanMark 2-4 tix

I hope to make a decision on 1 or 2 games within 2 weeks.

If we do a Miami game, there won't be a pregame tailgate. Much easier to meet at a restaurant for those interested

Might be interested in Wake Forest…can’t confirm tho

What's the deal with FSU? If I remember right it's kind of a pain to fly in to? Would be neat to hit that on the way to NYC for the Jimmy V

What's the deal with FSU? If I remember right it's kind of a pain to fly in to? Would be neat to hit that on the way to NYC for the Jimmy V
Adam...couple possibilities. Tallahassee is kinda small...not a lot of flights. Just depends what you want to do as to where you would fly into. If I do this game, you could fly into Jacksonville and I could give you a ride to the game and some lodging at my house. I live pretty close to St. Augustine.

Bump...this is non committal but just assessing if there is enough interest. To get a group rate you normally have to purchase about 15 tickets.

We may be interested in Wake, FSU is too close to Atlantis for us to take the time, and middle of the week at Miami makes it too difficult as well. Tickets between 2-8/10 depending on southern relatives. I’m checking in with them and will get you a better idea soon.

FSU tix buy is off. I had a family obligation come up.

Right now only Wake Forest is the only game I plan to buy tix for.

If we go I'll definitely do that. Pretty sure we'll be going.

Did you get tickets yet?
I haven’t yet. I’m driving down to Key West starting tomorrow and will be there Monday, when I get settled in I’ll take a peek. Last I looked there were plenty and good seats available.

I haven’t yet. I’m driving down to Key West starting tomorrow and will be there Monday, when I get settled in I’ll take a peek. Last I looked there were plenty and good seats available.

Yeah, I don't think getting tickets will be a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom