OT: Syracuse Crunch | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse Crunch

Tailgate Party before the game.

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainme...rty_for_fridays_syr.html#incart_river_default

Sounds like fun...hopefully they allow open containers...really good team this year...they have a good shot at winning the Calder Cup. Hope for a sellout on Friday to close out Springfield.
cant make friday, but if theres a game sat. I'll make that. Went to a game last week on a nice night and a bunch of folks in several locations were tailgating full tilt. Real cool and after my own heart.

awesome atmosphere..was there last night crowd was into it and when the war gets rocking its extremely loud. Live hockey is a ton of fun. Hope we can win the Cup! Dreaming of a parade down clinton street!!!

awesome atmosphere..was there last night crowd was into it and when the war gets rocking its extremely loud. Live hockey is a ton of fun. Hope we can win the Cup! Dreaming of a parade down clinton street!!!
I'd have to think that we'd be the favorites. This team is a pleasure to watch, the best I've ever seen here, head and tails above the competition thus far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom