OT - Syracuse Gear "Swap Meet" Thread | Syracusefan.com

OT - Syracuse Gear "Swap Meet" Thread

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
So, I'm not sure how this is going to go over or if it would even warrant any responses... but with some of the other threads I've posted in the past I've shared my love of specific items of Syracuse related gear. I'm pretty picky about size fit too, so that limits some of my options.

I'm wondering if there's any interest in having this thread as something of a swap meet for Syracuse items, where posters can post desired items and others can respond with if they have it and if they'd be open to selling or swapping in some way. Again, I know this would crash and burn but worth a shot... here's the items I'm currently looking for
thumb.aspx

in size Large
nike-college-champ-drive-av15-pullover-hoodie-men-s-syracuse-orange-dark-grey-h-1556-500x500_0.jpg

in size XL
thumb.aspx

I own this hoodie in XL currently but would prefer the Large

I just wanted to share this... I just got one of these in the mail yesterday... it's truly amazing
download.jpeg

I was looking for some pictures to post of the jacket and I saw that there was a thread from Dan (Orangeyes) 4 years ago about the same jacket, I thought it was kind of a cool throwback moment in remembrance of him (even though I never had the chance to meet him)
Syracuse Satin Destroyer jacket by Nike MSRP $200 now at clearance for $25

Let me know if you have any of the items I listed or maybe are looking for one or two things yourself

thumb.aspx
in size Large

110915_S_A4_RileyBunch_SP.jpg

4 or 5 years ago the men's soccer team sold some of these orange and blue hoop jerseys... at the time I hesitated to act and missed the opportunity. A couple of times I've contacted the soccer team since and they have not done something similar again. If you made the purchase at the time and have the jersey in size Large I'd be very interested

thumb.aspx
in size Large

110915_S_A4_RileyBunch_SP.jpg

4 or 5 years ago the men's soccer team sold some of these orange and blue hoop jerseys... at the time I hesitated to act and missed the opportunity. A couple of times I've contacted the soccer team since and they have not done something similar again. If you made the purchase at the time and have the jersey in size Large I'd be very interested

FYI the soccer jersey is on sale at Mannys for $70 right now.

Manny's Online Merchandise

I have both of the items shown below in size XL. Both are in really excellent shape, but my preference is to have them in size Large (they cannot currently be found in size Large on the internet... believe me, I've tried). I am willing to trade either of these XL items with you for your same item in size Large (as long as the condition is good), as well as covering shipment costs for both of us and I'll throw some additional bucks on top of that for making the trade. If you have a Large and interested in trading for my XL with some additional incentives, please let me know! Thanks.
Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 2.34.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 2.34.30 PM.png

Last edited:
I was able to finally track down and order this hoodie (from my original post) in size XL online. It should be here in a couple of days, pretty excited about it. Nothing better than having some gear with the Syracuse cursive script on it!

I was able to finally track down and order this hoodie (from my original post) in size XL online. It should be here in a couple of days, pretty excited about it. Nothing better than having some gear with the Syracuse cursive script on it!
View attachment 165957

This, only in orange with blue script and white background. Or white script with blue background, idgaf. But orange hoodie is key here.

i have a roll of duct tape i'm willing to auction off. one strip each shoulder and BOOM

031409subball3jpg-781b0110fe0f8209.jpg

PAUL HARRIS.

The first official Syracusefan.com Swap Meet trade has been completed!

I received the long wanted/desired Syracuse Nike soccer jersey (love the 44 number choice too!)

JackBauer44 received a brand new Syracuse Script Nike basketball hoodie

Swap Meet high fives all around! Go Orange (gear)!

I'm looking to sell some of my Syracuse beerware - I have a german-made WEBCO stein commemorating the 2003 championship made for Matt Brewing. This is listed on one of the collectable sites at $145. I'm willing to part with it for $100 shipped, and I'll throw in two SU pilsener glasses and a third Syracuse campus glass. I can send pictures to anyone interested.

MasonIMG_5573.jpgIMG_5579.jpg

If anyone can find me the nike camo hat, the real one that the coaches wore, id be forever grateful

I'm looking to sell some of my Syracuse beerware - I have a german-made WEBCO stein commemorating the 2003 championship made for Matt Brewing. This is listed on one of the collectable sites at $145. I'm willing to part with it for $100 shipped, and I'll throw in two SU pilsener glasses and a third Syracuse campus glass. I can send pictures to anyone interested.

MasonView attachment 167360View attachment 167361

View attachment 167361
Never seen it before. Looks great.

Never seen it before. Looks great.

It’s pretty awesome, but I just don’t ever use it. I think I’ve had a single beer out of it in the 16 years I’ve had it. I’m a huge glassware snob when it comes to beer, if I can’t see what I’m drinking it drives me nuts.

It’s pretty awesome, but I just don’t ever use it. I think I’ve had a single beer out of it in the 16 years I’ve had it. I’m a huge glassware snob when it comes to beer, if I can’t see what I’m drinking it drives me nuts.
the honorable shultz and dooley disapprove of this message.

schultzanddooley.jpg

Came across this Homage Otto's Army T-Shirt on eBay, honestly, if it was a large I'd have snatched it up already... if you're a medium, I'd say you're a bolder human than I to pass on it!

Up for swapping, a 2009-10 official SU B-ball team ELITE hoody. It’s not been worn by any of the team, but it absolutely is the official team hoody that the “Shut it Down” team wore. Size Men’s Medium. Gently worn.

I’m looking to swap for a NIKE Syracuse hoody in size XXL. Style isn't really a big deal. Send me what you've got.

IMG_3630.jpg
IMG_3631.jpg

Last edited:
willing to trade a pair of slightly soiled, uh, used bernie fine, uh jim boeheim socks

Came across this Homage Otto's Army T-Shirt on eBay, honestly, if it was a large I'd have snatched it up already... if you're a medium, I'd say you're a bolder human than I to pass on it!

View attachment 168774

I am addicted to Homage. Never saw a Cuse shirt on the site before. Wish they'd start making them but they pretty much stick to Ohio schools with the big ten sprinkled in.

I am addicted to Homage. Never saw a Cuse shirt on the site before. Wish they'd start making them but they pretty much stick to Ohio schools with the big ten sprinkled in.
A couple years ago I bought a HOMAGE Syracuse hoodie on eBay in size Large, but it fit like a smedium (gave it to my wife), so I did a search on other ‘cuse HOMAGE options. They had a line of like 5-6 Syracuse items (which are amazing), they even had a promo video about SU... but they discontinued the line a few years ago. I reached out to HOMAGE to see if they had any Syracuse items stored away in a warehouse that could be purchased & what they’re sizing specs were. They said they no longer had Syracuse stuff in storage, and as a company they’ve resized so that a newer hoodie in Large would actually fit me. No plans for SU items moving forward either:(

FYI these sweet script hoodies are at the SU bookstore. Praying the football team scores 30 this weekend so they’ll be 30% off on Monday.
B00E1349-A53E-4884-89A6-F7220A3E422B.jpeg

They're pretty snug so I'd recommend trying them on before you buy, I wish I went a size up in retrospect. Still fits but just a tighter feel.

They do run small. That’s the one thing holding me back from getting one. I tried one on today and even the 2X was a bit tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom