OT: Syracuse University ranked #1 Party School | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse University ranked #1 Party School

sorry we've slipped. we'll talk party school when some player knocks out otto's lights again.

This is NOT an honor. Causes parents to think twice about paying that tuition.
I remember when I was in hs I came home one day with a u of Miami brochure and my parents said over our dead bodies. If su was the number one party school back then they wouldn't let me apply. Although you can find good parties anywhere.

The real question is how we put this on Gmac imo
Clearly Gmac doesnt run a tight ship. Just another reason that he should be gone and it shows the favortism towards him on the coaching staff.

This is NOT an honor. Causes parents to think twice about paying that tuition.
Don’t worry about it. Everyone knows those goofs that wrote this wouldn’t know a party if they saw one. I have to think someone just omitted the “A” in “A”SU. Come on out some weekend and I will show you what I mean

Clearly Gmac doesnt run a tight ship. Just another reason that he should be gone and it shows the favortism towards him on the coaching staff.
he's just the gopher to JB's capt stubing.

he's just the gopher to JB's capt stubing.
Its all apart of the master scheme. Fire Gmac after buddy graduates and hire Buddy as assisstant head coach. JB then retires the year after and buddy continues the Dynasty hiring back Gmac

Kind of find this ranking laughable.

Its done via polling. No real science to it. This current SU is extremely sanitized to compared to when I went there and even then, it wasn't what SU used to be from my talks with alum who graduated in the 70s and 80s.

Don’t worry about it. Everyone knows those goofs that wrote this wouldn’t know a party if they saw one. I have to think someone just omitted the “A” in “A”SU. Come on out some weekend and I will show you what I mean
Aint that the truth

Its done via polling. No real science to it. This current SU is extremely sanitized to compared to when I went there and even then, it wasn't what SU used to be from my talks with alum who graduated in the 70s and 80s.

I used to walk up hill in the snow. Both ways no mind you with wet hair and no hat!

Correct. And I'm the genius that spent a year there as an RA.

I cant believe your son is out of college. Man time flies.

Tell me about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom