OT - Tankathon Mock Draft... | Syracusefan.com

OT - Tankathon Mock Draft...

Bazely at #49. That's weird. I thought he was a lock to go in round 1 because of his potential alone. Strange.

Bazely at #49. That's weird. I thought he was a lock to go in round 1 because of his potential alone. Strange.

Its just guessing from some dude barely more informed than we are.

I remain skeptical. He is a 6'6" kid who weights 280 pounds and can't shoot outside 15 feet. Not a good fit for the current NBA.

I feel the same way but then again LeBron wasn't a very good shooter his first few years but still was able to out athlete the best of the best.

I don't know much about morant where did he come from? How did murray st get a kid so good?

I remain skeptical. He is a 6'6" kid who weights 280 pounds and can't shoot outside 15 feet. Not a good fit for the current NBA.
So it doens'nt count that he dropped a pair of 3s against Wake?

He got clearly exposed in the all star game a few months ago. Right before his "handlers" announced he would go into individual training. :rolleyes:

NYK take another PG? Hahahahaha. They already have like 4 of them. Good grief that organization is a joke run by morons.

He is lightning quick with hops that are out of this world and has a knack of rebounding the ball.

I’m not saying he’s Barkley but body type he is like a young more muscular Barkley.

He can do it.

I feel the same way but then again LeBron wasn't a very good shooter his first few years but still was able to out athlete the best of the best.

it will all come down to whether zion can defend.

not only could lebron defend, he was one of the best in the league right from the jump

If he replaces baby fat with muscle he'll be fine... what he's doing at a chubby 280 makes the freak show all the more impressive.

If he replaces baby fat with muscle he'll be fine... what he's doing at a chubby 280 makes the freak show all the more impressive.
Chubby? Have you looked at him closely? And watch the footwork for a man his size.

Chubby? Have you looked at him closely? And watch the footwork for a man his size.

Yeah - he's a freak show... and he's doing it with love handles... god help everyone when he works off the babyfat and replaces it with muscle.

It won't even be close to fair.

skeptical with regards to what? that he is a star in the league or that he even is a starter? He has great hands and the feet of a ballerina. Very deft touch around the rim. His shot needs work but his form isn't bad...i mean he has never had to really develop it because of the force he is physically, but it's not like a Fultz situation where crap is broken.

For me, his 25th%ile career result is 10 year career where he starts most of his career.

his 50 %ile is all star

75 %ile is MVP caliber player. but thats just my opinion.

I actually hope Bazely doesn’t get drafted. Would set a bad precedent. Kid made a massive mistake and future kids need to be aware of it. He wanted to be a “poster boy” but I think he will end up being a different kind of poster boy.

Whenever Bazely is referenced, this classic scene comes to mind... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom