OT: Texas A&M chalk talk for women | Syracusefan.com

OT: Texas A&M chalk talk for women

KellySyracuse

Living Legend
mods, feel free to move to the off topic forum, thought it was relevant to football considering the source of these pictures
upload_2016-7-29_19-10-46.png

upload_2016-7-29_19-11-14.png

upload_2016-7-29_19-11-40.png

upload_2016-7-29_19-12-11.png

Last edited:
not possible to read my last post but I'm incredulous to think that any of these signs would have been approved and posted.

Unbelievable - you've got to be kidding me! Not only "in this day and age" but whenever was this ever socially appropriate for a "girl's team"?
The comment about dish towels is from the 1950s I guess but that pales in comparison to the rest.

I think we can safely say that Jim Turner is one of the biggest aholes around. The Dolphin scandal and now this. Putting that kind of garbage on the screen, for a female audience no less, and thinking it is ok, you have to be a special kind of .

I suspect that FHCPP didn't present material like this when he had pre-season events for women to try to teach them the rules and nuances of collegiate football.

These are screenshots at a women's clinic presented by the A&M Football staff?

Texas or not, you can't be that dumb. It's just ridiculous to be that stupid.

Luckily they will learn their lesson...... They were suspended for two weeks.

I'd say the collective IQ of the clowns that put this program together MIGHT have exceeded the number of points the Aggies put up against Ole Miss last fall.

It is a Cult...the lady who posted the screenshots broke the code.

I'm always amused by the Aggies.

The funny thing is as this thing blows up...these guys will be lucky to keep their jobs.

If my future 16 year old boy did that he'd be punished a helluva lot longer than 2 weeks.

Honestly, I know more than a few women who find these kind of events patronizing.

Isn't this the same school that had the horrific bonfire tragedy, and decided to honor the dead by having a bigger bonfire?

What's crazy is this event cost $80. Even more disgusting is women belittling the woman who put this out there ( check twitter). Gross that football is the ruler of everything including morals...

Yep and how many female Ravens fans defended Ray Rice? A lot. It was his fiancée's fault because she put her hands on him. Meatheads all around. I still can't get over how that Turner moron is so pigheaded that even after the Dolphins canned him for meathead and moronic behavior he is a part of this. Pathetic. I hope they go 0-12.

Isn't this the same school that had the horrific bonfire tragedy, and decided to honor the dead by having a bigger bonfire?
That was aTm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom