OT - TV in Fredonia area | Syracusefan.com

OT - TV in Fredonia area

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Will be in the metroplex region of Dunkirk/ Fredonia NY. for family obligations, Knowing it’s a college town is there a sports bar around where I might find the game on SNY Or espn plus. Did Google search and didn’t come up with much.

The game will only be on the YES network. I’d call a few bars and find one with YES. It’s the Yankee network so I’m sure some Fredonia bars get the channel. Just call a few. You’ll find one

Will be in the metroplex region of Dunkirk/ Fredonia NY. for family obligations, Knowing it’s a college town is there a sports bar around where I might find the game on SNY Or espn plus. Did Google search and didn’t come up with much.
This place looks like it is downtown (as downtown as it gets in Fredonia) and has 16+ screens. Sounds like the food is okay too. I would try here first.

This place looks like it is downtown (as downtown as it gets in Fredonia) and has 16+ screens. Sounds like the food is okay too. I would try here first.

Going to give them a call today , thanks

I went to fredonia but that was in the early 90’s. I think there is a tipp hill type bar called Coughlins that is still there that will probably have the game on

duck_soup16_1.jpg

HAIL HAIL FREDONIA . LAND OF THE FREE !