Class of 2021 - OT Tyler Maro (IA) Committed to Iowa State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Tyler Maro (IA) Committed to Iowa State

Unless, of course, you have an offer from THE University of Syracuse.

It depends what he wants to do w/ his life. If he wants to get into Sports media, suddenly we're the offer that's hard to turn down. We gotta sell what makes us special.
Have we had football players in Newhouse before? They usually get put in CRS which is a major step down. So we'd be lying to kids.

It depends what he wants to do w/ his life. If he wants to get into Sports media, suddenly we're the offer that's hard to turn down. We gotta sell what makes us special.
Easy access to salt potatoes?

Have we had football players in Newhouse before? They usually get put in CRS which is a major step down. So we'd be lying to kids.
Culpepper (I think he was BDJ, but is now Advertising), Walk On WR Sam Warren is Newspaper / Online. That's all, at least according to the not-very up to date Spring 2020 roster. I think there might be a 2020 frosh who will also be in Newhouse, but I can't remember at the moment. At least 10 CRS majors.

Why would we put them in Catholic Relief Services (I have no clue what CRS stands for and that's what came up when I googled it)? But in all seriousness, we do have a lot of alumni in the business and an AD w/ major media connections. Connections help in any industry.

Why would we put them in Catholic Relief Services (I have no clue what CRS stands for and that's what came up when I googled it)? But in all seriousness, we do have a lot of alumni in the business and an AD w/ major media connections. Connections help in any industry.
Communications and Rhetorical Studies. Very common major for athletes.

We have connections but we can't beat Stanford.

Communications and Rhetorical Studies. Very common major for athletes.

We have connections but we can't beat Stanford.
Glad you're not out on the recruiting trail :)

Yes we have had, not a huge amount though. You need to be a serious student.

A great instructor for anyone passionate about communication and sports is Dennis Deninger's course where students get to participate in making a sports-related video. Deninger is an award winning sport-video honoree!

And he looks like the million dollar man Ted DiBiase (for my old school wrestling fans)

And he looks like the million dollar man Ted DiBiase (for my old school wrestling fans)
So based on this Ted DiBiase revelation - do we now feel that SU is the front-runner here? Gotta think that at least levels the playing field with whatever supposed advantages Stanford might have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom