Class of 2021 - OT Tyler Maro (IA) Committed to Iowa State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Tyler Maro (IA) Committed to Iowa State

If he’s good it’s gonna be tough to get an Olineman out of Iowa

Offers from Louisville, S. Dakota St, NIU, Illinois St, Northern Iowa, William & Mary, Dartmouth, Columbia, Harvard, WMU, Tulane, Yale, Indiana St, Western Illinois, EMU, Lehigh, SIU, Syracuse

He's already visited Louisville several times.
He may very well have no desire to stay in state...I am just alluding to the massive success Iowa has had with their O Line development. I would have made the same comment had we been recruiting a TE from Iowa.

He may very well have no desire to stay in state...I am just alluding to the massive success Iowa has had with their O Line development. I would have made the same comment had we been recruiting a TE from Iowa.
And I'm just stating the fact that he has visited Louisville multiple times.

I don’t ever recall us having offered a kid from Iowa before.

We have pulled from JUCO in Iowa, Ryan Guthrie comes to mind...but not an Iowan to my knowledge.

We have pulled from JUCO in Iowa, Ryan Guthrie comes to mind...but not an Iowan to my knowledge.

Guthrie was from Georgia. I'm not talking HS not JUCO.

Planning to wait and commit end of senior season so he can take ovs.

It looks like we're dialed in on a bunch of OL prospects and I don't think it's for 1 or 2 spots. I get the impression we're looking for a big haul; 4 maybe 5 kids total.

Tyler here would be an outstanding pickup. Add a couple of bookends and a center/guard to go with Heoh/Kauhi and call it a day.

You like to see us listed here as being serious contenders. Lets hope we make the cut. His reported P5 offers now are Syracuse, Arizona State, Duke, Kansas St, Illinois, Iowa State, Wake, UCLA, TCU, LVille, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Indiana and Cal.

It looks like we're dialed in on a bunch of OL prospects and I don't think it's for 1 or 2 spots. I get the impression we're looking for a big haul; 4 maybe 5 kids total.

Tyler here would be an outstanding pickup. Add a couple of bookends and a center/guard to go with Heoh/Kauhi and call it a day.

You like to see us listed here as being serious contenders. Lets hope we make the cut. His reported P5 offers now are Syracuse, Arizona State, Duke, Kansas St, Illinois, Iowa State, Wake, UCLA, TCU, LVille, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Indiana and Cal.

Agreed 144%.
Getting this kid, Cruz, and Cooper - along with the other 2 already on board - would be an excellent herd of Hippos and Elephants to add to La Familia. :cool:

Tell Babydoll to warm up the ovens - she's gonna have a lotta BIG BOYS to feed! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom