OT Urgent Fantasy Football ? | Syracusefan.com

OT Urgent Fantasy Football ?

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
OK, im not usually one of those guys who asks for fantasy football help but I gotta admit I'm struggling with this one. First round of the playoffs and I need three WR out of Greg Jennings, Wayne, Vjax, and Julio Jones. Just to make it more complex I have Aaron Rodgers and I am playing against Matt Ryan. I also have Josh Gordon on my bench but I cant see playing him.

Ive gone back and forth on who to sit but im still unsure. Any thoughts?

Wayne and VJax are locks. Toss up between Julio and Greg. I go Julio here, but that's just a guy call.

Maybe you can help me out. I have a RB dilemma. I have Alfred Morris, Ridley, LeShoure and Michael Turner. I can start 2 RB and have a flex Spot. Who do I start?

I'd sit Jennings (and I also have him and Rodgers...though I have a bye because I'm just dominant).

Sit Jennings. Jackson has been a great player this year. It's really a toss up though. How many players in your league?

Maybe you can help me out. I have a RB dilemma. I have Alfred Morris, Ridley, LeShoure and Michael Turner. I can start 2 RB and have a flex Spot. Who do I start?
Sit Turner. He's in the process of losing his job.

Oh I am first in my league in a 12 person league and some numb nut decided to drop Turner...lol

Wayne and VJax are locks. Toss up between Julio and Greg. I go Julio here, but that's just a guy call.

I was thinking the same but with Jennings playing the late game plus with Nelson out its really making it hard to sit him.

Nelson is out which you think would give Jennings more chances.

Morris is a must start, Leshoure I believe has been scorign a lot lately, not sure you can sit him. Ridley is a tough call but playing on Monday night i would give him the nod because he could be your savior if your losing going into Monday.

Morris, Ridley for sure. Depends on matchups. I've never been high on turner but he's played better recently. Leshoure also is very involved in the offense. I'd go leshoure, jacquizz Rodgers still vultures snaps from turner.

OK, im not usually one of those guys who asks for fantasy football help but I gotta admit I'm struggling with this one. First round of the playoffs and I need three WR out of Greg Jennings, Wayne, Vjax, and Julio Jones. Just to make it more complex I have Aaron Rodgers and I am playing against Matt Ryan. I also have Josh Gordon on my bench but I cant see playing him.

Ive gone back and forth on who to sit but im still unsure. Any thoughts?
Reggie Wayne and Julio Jones are 100% locks
Jackson has a better matchup against Philly as they have flat out quit and look what Dez did to the Eagles last week
Jennings doesn't have to worry about Jordy Nelson as he is inactive, but Cobb has been Rodgers red zone target.
I would give the matchup advantage to Jackson, but sometimes I like having a guy on SNF just to be able to watch all his plays and makes that game more interesting, but you have Rodgers. I would go VJax as your 3rd just my opinion.

Turner isn't healthy and if he plays Rodgers will snipe even more of his carries.
I would go Morris, Ridley as your RBs
LeShoure as a better option than Turner.

Sit Jennings. Jackson has been a great player this year. It's really a toss up though. How many players in your league?

10 team league, 8 make the playoffs. I keep thinking Jennings is the odd guy out but with Rodgers as my QB and with Nelson out I keep thinking I am making a mistake.

Morris, Ridley for sure. Depends on matchups. I've never been high on turner but he's played better recently. Leshoure also is very involved in the offense. I'd go leshoure, jacquizz Rodgers still vultures snaps from turner.

Agreed on that but Bell has been getting more involved for the Lions as well. I do like my RB situation in general but it's tough this week...lol

Reggie Wayne and Julio Jones are 100% locks
Jackson has a better matchup against Philly as they have flat out quit and look what Dez did to the Eagles last week
Jennings doesn't have to worry about Jordy Nelson as he is inactive, but Cobb has been Rodgers red zone target.
I would give the matchup advantage to Jackson, but sometimes I like having a guy on SNF just to be able to watch all his plays and makes that game more interesting, but you have Rodgers. I would go VJax as your 3rd just my opinion.

Thanks for the breakdown, good to get someone elses thoughts on it. The consensus seems to be to sit Jennings, i think thats probably my best bet. To be honest I thought about sitting Wayne as good as he has been he hasnt scored in a month plus and TY Hilton has been vulturing TD's and yards.

10 team league, 8 make the playoffs. I keep thinking Jennings is the odd guy out but with Rodgers as my QB and with Nelson out I keep thinking I am making a mistake.
Well, at the end of the day, go with your gut. I'm kicking myself for going against my gut last week and sitting Mike Williams in favor of Torrey Smith, which knocked me from 1st to 2nd heading into the playoffs.

Well, at the end of the day, go with your gut. I'm kicking myself for going against my gut last week and sitting Mike Williams in favor of Torrey Smith, which knocked me from 1st to 2nd heading into the playoffs.

To be honest the most inconsistent is really Julio Jones and he has been hurt. However, I am playing against Matt Ryan so I can blunt any big plays to Jones If I have him active. The biggest boom or bust has to be Vjax, he basically did nothing last week but going by fantasy logic the minute I sit him he will have one of those classic Vjax games and blow up. Ugh sometimes drafting good depth can bite you.

To be honest the most inconsistent is really Julio Jones and he has been hurt. However, I am playing against Matt Ryan so I can blunt any big plays to Jones If I have him active. The biggest boom or bust has to be Vjax, he basically did nothing last week but going by fantasy logic the minute I sit him he will have one of those classic Vjax games and blow up. Ugh sometimes drafting good depth can bite you.
Agreed. My RBs are Peterson, Forte, Morris and Law Firm, and it's a bitch to decide which one to sit from week to week. Peterson is the only one who has been in my lineup every week. Law Firm is generally the odd man out but that's burned me a few times.

Julio is a tough one because he can do nothing or explode. I think Jennings just to be safe with getting some points.

I have Ridley too in my league, I wouldn't think of sitting him. He will score at least 1 TD and probably 2.

Start Jennings, Nelson is out Starks is out. They have 1 RB that's it, they will pass the ball a ton even with the snow.

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/12ranksWeek14WR
FWIW
ESPN has VJax-6, Wayne-9, Juli0-11, Jennings-17.

Start Jennings, Nelson is out Starks is out. They have 1 RB that's it, they will pass the ball a ton even with the snow.

Good points, thinking of rolling with Vjax, Jennings and then either Wayne or Jones, I really hate to sit Jones especially when I am playing against Matt Ryan but Vjax has such a great matchup and Wayne is really consistent.

Wayne does have a tendency to trail off, too.

I don't think you will do poorly whichever way you go.