Ot: Using Syracusefan.com on Iphone | Syracusefan.com

Ot: Using Syracusefan.com on Iphone

bothsocksup

Starter
I just want to know if anybody else was struggling using the website on their iphone. Everytime i try to click a link I get re routed to a spam website, or i get sent to the app store to download an app. Its almost as if i have a virus whenever i try to use the site. I'm hoping i can get some help fixing this issue

Also make sure that you're using the "Mobile Style" or "NA" versions of the UI.

You can select the styles in the blue bar at the lower left of each SyracuseFan.com page.

Where do you change to mobile? My spam redirects have gone away but now I'm getting annoying pics that cover all the quoted texts in any reply.

Where do you change to mobile? My spam redirects have gone away but now I'm getting annoying pics that cover all the quoted texts in any reply.
From my previous post:

"You can select the styles in the blue bar at the lower left of each SyracuseFan.com page."

Just click on the word(s) in the left portion of the blue bar at the bottom of this page.

Alternatively, go to the Preferences page in your profile and change the setting there.

From my previous post:

"You can select the styles in the blue bar at the lower left of each SyracuseFan.com page."

Just click on the word(s) in the left portion of the blue bar at the bottom of this page.

Alternatively, go to the Preferences page in your profile and change the setting there.

Moontan,

You've made my mobile viewing so much more enjoyable with this simple advice. I took heed back when you originally posted it. Also like the mobile style on my laptop since it limits the advertisements for Penn State online classes and christian dating sites.

side question: is everyone still using Tapatalk, or any other app to view this message board from their phone? Either the forum at some point became unavailable on Tapatalk and I missed the memo, or I'm having technical difficulties...

side question: is everyone still using Tapatalk, or any other app to view this message board from their phone? Either the forum at some point became unavailable on Tapatalk and I missed the memo, or I'm having technical difficulties...

I think they gave up on tapatalk, to many issues. I use Forum Runner now

We do not support Tapatalk, and won't support Forum Runner if they refuse to update their app. The mobile style is everyone's best option.

I just want to know if anybody else was struggling using the website on their iphone. Everytime i try to click a link I get re routed to a spam website, or i get sent to the app store to download an app. Its almost as if i have a virus whenever i try to use the site. I'm hoping i can get some help fixing this issue
Me too