Ot vending machines | Syracusefan.com

Ot vending machines

I had someone try to sucker me into one years ago. I didn't take the bait. It seemed a bit shady.

"I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential.

I'd like to see a vending machine that sells vending machines. It'd have to be real in' big."

--Mitch Hedberg

How so pistol pete?

First of all, they weren't real full scale vending machines. They were these small, niche type things that had a combo of food and beverages (setup like a double decker washer/dryer). Secondly, the target audience were small offices or places that couldn't house full size vending machines. Although I would buy, place and stock the machines, the guy who would have gotten me in would have received a percentage of the profits. It smelled like the Amway of vending machines. Obviously this experience cannot be compared to guys with the real vending machine businesses, so I really have nothing to add on that front. I'm sure if you can get the machines into high traffic areas or lunch rooms at large businesses, they probably earn a good penny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom