OT: Vitale and Walton Tonight | Syracusefan.com

OT: Vitale and Walton Tonight

Basketball Hall of Famers and ESPN analysts Dick Vitale and Bill Walton have a lot to say when it comes to men’s college basketball.

Tonight, they will get to expand their conversation during ESPN’s annual PlayStation Vue Crossover. The duo – who called the network’s first airing of a high school game, in which LeBron James was a senior at St. Vincent–St. Mary High School (Ohio) – will be courtside for the Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers (ESPN, 7 p.m. ET). They will be joined by Dave Pasch and reporter Lisa Salters.

Additionally, ESPN3 will feature a secondary feed throughout the game that includes a camera solely dedicated to Vitale, Walton, and Pasch.

Vitale and Walton reunite with LeBron for tonight's Crossover - ESPN Front Row

They do it yearly if I'm correct, not sure how long they've done it.

Okay, so Pasch will hold it together on play-by-play. It will still be a mess. Neither Vitale nor Walton will want to take a backseat to anyone.

Dear lord, whoever the play by play guy is, I truly feel sorry for him.

Yeah, I changed it so it wouldn't seem as if he was calling you names. ;)

j/k

I didn't really misread his post. That was part of my joke about the "a."

Pasch is great and WAlton is unreal great

Oh, I find Walton to be very entertaining but with Vitale, this will be a mess. Walton is much better doing the Conference of Champions, when he can unapologetically take out his tye died pompoms and spew total nonsense for 2+ hours, driving his play-by-play partner bat-spit crazy. Non-sequitur after non-sequitur.

Last edited:
C4vmQWoWIAAJwwx.jpg

People get upset at vitale and walton for whatever reasons they have... But can you find two more people that love life and bball?

At the end of the day... We could all learn a bit

I remember McDonough saying and on Wednesday with no risk of losing his voice is Pasch.

I had low expectations, it's still the first quarter, but I'm surprisingly amazed at how much I'm enjoying Bill & Dicky V right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom