Class of 2019 - OT Walter Rouse (DC) Portal from Stanford to Oklahoma | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Walter Rouse (DC) Portal from Stanford to Oklahoma

That is a large human being - good lord - 6'6" 270lb junior in high school - kid looks like an athlete that will maintain speed even at 300lbs - would be perfect for a Dino Babers offense - I hope he's friends with all the recent DC kids that have joined the program

That is a large human being - good lord - 6'6" 270lb junior in high school - kid looks like an athlete that will maintain speed even at 300lbs - would be perfect for a Dino Babers offense - I hope he's friends with all the recent DC kids that have joined the program
With that size, it's obvious he's related to Tyler. :)

Impressive young man and an all star list of academic institutions offering. His mom must be very proud. Best of wishes to this young man.

Wow, i hope too but he has blown up coast to coast. He can write his ticket academically and athletically, and that's rare . Amazing kid. Looks like we might be left in the dust.

What no MIT or Cal Tech offer? Cal Tech doesn't even have football, but they could start a program with this leviathan.

Walter is my #1 OL HS player that has not committed to SU. A huge uphill battle I know but this would help secure the line from now until he leaves for the NFL or being a Dr or the like. SU's young QB's from Jersey and Houston should be calling this young man every day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom