Class of 2019 - OT Wanya Morris (GA) Transferring from Tennessee | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Wanya Morris (GA) Transferring from Tennessee

Love being the first offer for a kid especially down south. Great job by the staff!

He was good in Boyz II Men.

4370abee0c628f797e5bbf5ad013fa77.jpg

https://n. /news/can-syracuse-beat-the-big-boys-for-2019-ot-wanya-morris-#
Can Syracuse beat the big boys for 2019 OT Wanya Morris?
Woody Wommack | Recruiting Analyst

The Latest: Class of 2019 offensive lineman Wanya Morris has seen his recruitment explode over the past few months, with programs like Alabama, Florida and Florida State recently joining his offer list. But what about Syracuse, the first major program to offer him? Can the Orange go toe-to-toe with the big boys for Morris going forward? caught up with him to talk about Syracuse.

In His Words: “It felt great just knowing that I will be able to go to college. It’s always been my lifelong dream just to get an offer to play college football because I allays looked up to those guys older than me that were doing it. Now I’m there. I know Syracuse is a great school. I know they are trying to re-build their program and get things turned around and they want me to be a part of that. They run a nice fast-paced offense and the running backs are really involved working with the linemen. They score a lot of points, too. So that’s something that’s interesting to me.”

Rivals Reaction: Morris is clearly on track to be one of the nation’s top prospects at his position, so the Orange coaching staff deserves credit for being the first school o join his offer list. As far as hanging in for him, it will be an uphill battle, but the first step will be getting him on campus. He said the coaches are efforting and it’s a possibility for the summer so it’s something for Syracuse fans to watch.

Very early commit, I wonder if he will stick. I know its FSU but things can change and I wasn't saying that for SU either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom