OT- Washington in trouble | Syracusefan.com

OT- Washington in trouble

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Hop and company in a battle with 10-14 Washington St.

Crazy stat on Washington vs. Washington St. They've played something like 150 games in the series and only 8 of them have been decided by more than 8 points.

Throw out the records when the Huskies and the Drew Bledsoe’s meet for the Apple Cup? Or something.

They are 20-5, 11-1 in a 'power' conference, which they lead by 3 games. :)

And unranked. :(

They are 20-5, 11-1 in a 'power' conference, which they lead by 3 games. :)

And unranked. :(
This is incredible. They should at the very least, be ranked. The PAC is horrible...but not THAT horrible, no?

This is incredible. They should at the very least, be ranked. The PAC is horrible...but not THAT horrible, no?
It is that bush league. Just watch some games, it's almost like high school basketball.

Hop and company in a battle with 10-14 Washington St.

WSU has turned on a Switch. Blew out ASU and Arizona on the road. Good win for the Dawgs on the road after being down by 14. Our teams In the past would have collapsed.

Everyone is beating, everyone else in the conference, just when you start to see a team
Like Utah start to separate themselves, they lose to ASU. This is likely a 2 Team NCAA bid only.

WSU has turned on a Switch. Blew out ASU and Arizona on the road. Good win for the Dawgs on the road after being down by 14. Our teams In the past would have collapsed.

Ha ha. Yeah right. WSU is 10-15 and horrible. Bad league

So you think it’s a good league? PAC 12 is pitiful this year and two bids at most. A come back to win a squeaker against a bottom dweller is nothing to tout
I
it might not be normally but the context behind the victory which has been brought up doesn't make it a bad win.

Hop has done a nice job of putting a team back together.

But if they were playing in the ACC they'd be in the bottom third.

Ive watched every one of their games, I don't think this is right.
Who have they played outside of the Zags for you to get a good feeling for what they can do?

Who have they played outside of the Zags for you to get a good feeling for what they can do?

VA Tech they played tough and ended up losing by 12, and they've beaten everyone they should beat.

Just watching them they're very very active in defense and while they could be better on the offensive end they do move the ball well.

The Pac is bad this year, but the best team in the league isn't the bottom third of the ACC.

Should be interesting during tournament time.

It sounds like Hop was on the up elevator while everyone else in the conference were in the down elevator.

Who would you favor if Washington played Syracuse?

It sounds like Hop was on the up elevator while everyone else in the conference were in the down elevator.

Who would you favor if Washington played Syracuse?

It would be a rock fight for sure, it depends how well Washington is able to penetrate and get by the guards up top. Washington's defense is incredibly active, I think we'd be in a lot of trouble against them as ball handling is not one of our strong suits.

I might have to get a mini package next year. They are going to be good. Quade doesn't get to start until January though.

Mike's going to have himself a dynasty there. Stewart and Green will be All-Americans.

I won't argue he is off to great start, but dynasty? That seems premature to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom