Class of 2021 - OT Wes Hoeh (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Wes Hoeh (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Awesome. Shall we start referring to him as RGLWH?

1592599241687.png

Last edited:
I don't think an offer list that includes Columbia, Brown, Penn, Dartmouth, Yale, Air Force and Navy should be called sad.

No one can say our team won’t be smart.

Not to be too sarcastic or negative but we seem to be slowly killing off Dartmouth football. Wonder what they ever did to us.

Doesn't mean Jack what school wanted who the Hall of Fame is full of players who played for unknown schools ..

It’s great they we are starting to get oline commits. I feel that we need at least 2 or 3 more including a true center in this class.

This is going to be a very good player.
I can definitely see that. Not right away obviously at that weight. As long as he can put on about 40 lbs I’m betting he has 2-3 good seasons as a center. It’s a bit of a gamble but hopefully he has a good appetite and the potential to add weight fairly easily. Maybe he’s added weight this year already. Just looks like a good hardworking center to me who plays smart. He has great feet, slides well for sure and plays hard.

Last edited:
Always like to see “COMMITTED.”
Possibly a Macky MacPherson type player.

I always believe that these earlier commitments are positive. Obviously A list for the coaching staff or the y wouldn’t be offered yet.

I always believe that these earlier commitments are positive. Obviously A list for the coaching staff or the y wouldn’t be offered yet.
We know many of the OL they offered so by basic reasoning we know he is probably not a A list prospect.
Many of their SU A List wants verbally committed to other programs.