OT: Whiny Syracusians... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Whiny Syracusians...

After a long and crappy winter...

"Damn its hot & muggy outside. Wish it was a few degrees cooler"

Hey, I prefer the cold weather, I can always dress warmer in the cold weather...You can't dress any cooler in the hot water, other than a white tee and shorts.

Hey, I prefer the cold weather, I can always dress warmer in the cold weather...You can't dress any cooler in the hot water, other than a white tee and shorts.

Poor imagination...

Must be a wussy city-person thing: us country bumpkins ain't complaining. Hard-nosed to heat!

It's Syracusans, not Syracusians. What are you, an NC State grad? (my first ACC school insult).

And get off my lawn!

I've always said we get cold weather and hot weather. But we don't get enough of those sunny 50 - 60 degree days. We seem to transition directly from winter to summer.

What are you, an NC State grad? (my first ACC school insult).

Save this one for later:

bclogo3nrqw3.gif

To each his own - I think it's miserable out there. And the winter was kind of mild, too. There were a lot of weekends of poor ski conditions.

I'm dealing with this as well. After 8 months of winter, people are complaining that its 80 out. Oh Lord

How can you guys stand it!! Your A/C must be working hard!!

A/C? lol not very many houses have A/C. I dont have a single window in my house that I could put an A/C in.

Summer time in Alaska, I dont spend very much time in the house anyway.

For some reason, I envision summertime in Alaska as 3 weeks of 80 degree heat with more bugs than you know what to do with...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom