OT--Wooooooooooooo!!! | Syracusefan.com

OT--Wooooooooooooo!!!

I was listening to Dave Meltzer talk about it this morning, and he expected it to be good, saying something like "the people putting it together say it's going to be great" which I just found hilarious; like they're going to say it looks terrible?

That being said, it should be awesome.

When I saw the title, I was hoping that's where this was going.
if it didn't, I would've called bullspit for using it.

and since it is for a 30 for 30, my gripe is that RF2044 didn't capitalize the oooo's

this deserves a

WOOOOOOO!!!

That should be really good. Ric has certainly done a lot of living in his time to say the least

12-flair.jpg

This is complete nonsense. the Hulkster would have kicked his ass back in the day. Not to mention guys like Stone cold Steve Austin. Please. All he has is the wooo

This is complete nonsense. the Hulkster would have kicked his ass back in the day. Not to mention guys like Stone cold Steve Austin. Please. All he has is the wooo

Stone Cold is my all time fav, but Ric Flair had his moments.

Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper then everyone else.

I'd throw Andre in there too. Not for the interviews, but just the draw on appearance alone.

And the all time greatest heel turn.

The documentary on him on A&E I think was so great. And we thought we could drink...

dasher said:

Ric Flair for president.

I'd throw Andre in there too. Not for the interviews, but just the draw on appearance alone.

And the all time greatest heel turn.

The documentary on him on A&E I think was so great. And we thought we could drink...

He was great, Bret the hitman Hart was pretty good too.

My time frame for watching wrestling as a kid was during the attitude era, mostly between 98-03. My top favorites were:

Kane
Kurt Angle
Christian
Austin

Also loved the tag team division with dudleys, APA, hardys.

As your elder, pro rasslin' is right in my wheelhouse. I grew up with Bruno Sammartino's long WWWF (precursor to the WWE) title run. I was at the Philly Spectrum when Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka dove from the top of a steel cage right onto the prone carcass of Don 'Magnificent' Muraco. I was at the Philly Civic Center the night the Midnight Express (my all-time fave tag team) took the WCW Tag Titles from Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard, who were headed to the WWE.

My faves: Superstar Billy Graham, with his white Muhammad Ali persona, who should've been WWWF champ for a much longer run, but Vince didn't like heel champs, so Bob Backlund became the long-term champ; Ric Flair, 'nuff said; Hiroshi Tanahashi and Shinsuke Nakamura, two of the reasons why NJPW was the best wrestling organization in the world the last 5 years or so. And, yes, the pre-killer Chris Benoit, he was that good (I have no doubt that his brains were scrambled due to his extreme style.)

Fave tag teams: Midnight Express, the Road Warriors, the Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhardt), the British Bulldogs.

Fave Managers: Jim Cornette, The Grand Wizard of Wrestling, Lou Albano.

As your elder, pro rasslin' is right in my wheelhouse. I grew up with Bruno Sammartino's long WWWF (precursor to the WWE) title run. I was at the Philly Spectrum when Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka dove from the top of a steel cage right onto the prone carcass of Don 'Magnificent' Muraco. I was at the Philly Civic Center the night the Midnight Express (my all-time fave tag team) took the WCW Tag Titles from Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard, who were headed to the WWE.

My faves: Superstar Billy Graham, with his white Muhammad Ali persona, who should've been WWWF champ for a much longer run, but Vince didn't like heel champs, so Bob Backlund became the long-term champ; Ric Flair, 'nuff said; Hiroshi Tanahashi and Shinsuke Nakamura, two of the reasons why NJPW was the best wrestling organization in the world the last 5 years or so. And, yes, the pre-killer Chris Benoit, he was that good (I have no doubt that his brains were scrambled due to his extreme style.)

Fave tag teams: Midnight Express, the Road Warriors, the Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhardt), the British Bulldogs.

Fave Managers: Jim Cornette, The Grand Wizard of Wrestling, Lou Albano.
Benoit and angle and jericho all had insane matches amongst eachother in their days

I kinda hate now how good Benoit was because of what he ended up doing, but my god was he amazing.

I didn't watch any NJPW but I love Nakamura after seeing the Nakamura-Zayn match at takeover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom