OT- Yukon - UL Slap Fight... | Syracusefan.com

OT- Yukon - UL Slap Fight...

Funny that they were so willing to put down LVille, a school that they took into their own conference.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/osu-president-gees-comments-about-ul.39756/

This is sports message board comedy in it's highest order.

I'm thankful each day that I don't have to take solace in such things. Can you imagine?

The insecure, Lambda Lambda Lambda card carrying President of a random conference questions another's conference's selection of a team that was picked over us. Isn't that great? Now back to my whiskey to numb the pain and hopefully prevent me from waking up tomorrow.

Ok I admit I am entertained at the angst over on the boneyard. I never said I was a nice guy ;) I probably head over there more now than I ever did. (I just lurk, would never post there. ) With that being said, I do believe that one day they will be invited to the big boys table. But for now, I do enjoy the tickle fights they have with 'ville and rutty fans.

Ok I admit I am entertained at the angst over on the boneyard. I never said I was a nice guy ;) I probably head over there more now than I ever did. (I just lurk, would never post there. ) With that being said, I do believe that one day they will be invited to the big boys table. But for now, I do enjoy the tickle fights they have with 'ville and rutty fans.

Get ready for some tickle fights with Tulane, Houston, SMU, and East Carolina fans too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom