Our game at Western Michigan in 2020 | Syracusefan.com

Our game at Western Michigan in 2020

Move the game to Toledo

1589384558425.png

Fair warning - this thread will not turn into a political sh!tshow. There are about 26,000 other threads for that.

Any such posts will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I feel optimistic after reading that . 15000 is better than nothing . I’d take 7500 at our games again better than hearing a pin drop .
They should also allow piped in sound pre snap after good plays or scores to enhance the game as well . At this point I’ll take it

I feel optimistic after reading that . 15000 is better than nothing . I’d take 7500 at our games again better than hearing a pin drop .
They should also allow piped in sound pre snap after good plays or scores to enhance the game as well . At this point I’ll take it

Hologram fans created with our new fancy lights and piped in noise...let’s go!

I’ve briefly watched empty stadium Korean baseball, WWE, caught the UFC highlights - empty stadiums just makes the whole thing feel extra depressing. Give us lights and noise and get some kind of atmosphere going!

I’ve watched WrestleMania for 20 years with a friend so this year I said forget it, but he talked me into it and I turned it off after 30 minutes it was un watchable

Fair warning - this thread will not turn into a political sh!tshow. There are about 26,000 other threads for that.

Any such posts will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I tell them that in a kinder, gentler manner. ;)

We had so much fun in Kalamazoo two years ago. I really wanted to go back there.
Me too, great road trip. I’ll not make it this year for other reasons but loved tre game and the city.

I'm still tracking to do a ticket buy for the game...we had a good time in 2018