Our Identity | Syracusefan.com

Our Identity

Timonen

All Conference
I think a lot of us kept waiting for “Baylor” to emerge with what we do and it’s always been a hodgepodge. This finally feels like *something* and it’s like Kansas State. We’ve got the same gritty, poor throwing playmakers running things that they have had so many times as they worked towards 8-9 win seasons. And Tucker being incredible has enabled it all to come together.

I like that the identity is reflecting the players and will take whatever works. It could be a lot worse.

I think we're what our personnel need us to be. I'm glad our coaches adapted to get playmakers on the field. In the future I can see us looking completely different. I even hope next year we have a more balanced identity. I'd love for some WRs to step up and allow Shrader to avoid getting beat up by distributing the ball instead of calling his own number so much and to force defenses to give Tucker more room.

I think we're what our personnel need us to be. I'm glad our coaches adapted to get playmakers on the field. In the future I can see us looking completely different. I even hope next year we have a more balanced identity. I'd love for some WRs to step up and allow Shrader to avoid getting beat up by distributing the ball instead of calling his own number so much and to force defenses to give Tucker more room.
Think a full 15 days if we get to a Bowl, will give Gilbert an opportunity to get Mang involved in the offense.

We’re a running football team. Keep finding ways to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom