Our resume is concerning | Syracusefan.com

Our resume is concerning

20Plus

I know everybody has us in but this guy has us as an 11 seed and when you look why would they put us instead of North Carolina State. I know they had the worst schedule but many of the metrics and certainly the quads results will always represent who you really beat and who you really lost to

Nitty Gritty Report

I know everybody has us in but this guy has us as an 11 seed and when you look why would they put us instead of North Carolina State. I know they had the worst schedule but many of the metrics and certainly the quads results will always represent who you really beat and who you really lost to

Nitty Gritty Report
He has Washington 16 spots ahead of us.
That is so bad the entire presume loses credibility.
Washington isn’t 16 spots on the S-Curve.
Washington has 1 win against a team in the field.
Syracuse has 4.
We won at Duke.

we beat duke at cameron with zion. we're a lock.
I’m just saying looking at all of our stats especially with the quads when you go through our record were one of the worst

we loaded up on quad three and did not perform well in quad one or two

He has Washington 16 spots ahead of us.
That is so bad the entire presume loses credibility.
Washington isn’t 16 spots on the S-Curve.
Washington has 1 win against a team in the field.
Syracuse has 4.
We won at Duke.
I only picked his from bracket matrix because he had SU seed the lowest and then I looked at what he was using and he’s using the quads mostly

I only picked his from bracket matrix because he had SU seed the lowest and then I looked at what he was using and he’s using the quads mostly
Committee is 10 members. Maybe 1 committee member thinks like this.
We are in. There is no chance Washington is 16 spots ahead of us.

Let’s rank our five best wins.

1. @Duke but no Trey Jones no Cam
2. Louisville
3.@Osu
4.Clemson at home
5. Gtown

So you’re going to be “that guy” today. Mazel Tov.

No
I was thinking we were closer to the seventh and the 10 and now I’m not I’m thinking we’re at 10 and every year there’s a project in Ten that gets left out

I’m just saying looking at all of our stats especially with the quads when you go through our record were one of the worst

we loaded up on quad three and did not perform well in quad one or two
Were not even close to the lowest and I count 4 quad one wins. Duke lville clem osu.

2. Louisville
3.@Osu
4.Clemson at home
5. Gtown
They still had the top 2 picks in the draft and id put northeastern 5th.

No
I was thinking we were closer to the seventh and the 10 and now I’m not I’m thinking we’re at 10 and every year there’s a project in Ten that gets left out
Yawn.

The more I've watched Duke the more the Tre Jones and Cam thing is junk. That team is one supernatural freak and another really good guy. The rest of those guys could be anyone.

Cam Reddish definitely got the Duke ratings bump. Barrett is soooo much better. Reddish will be a NBA bust

Cam Reddish definitely got the Duke ratings bump. Barrett is soooo much better. Reddish will be a NBA bust

He's a guy that should stay in college but it just doesn't work like that anymore.

Nitty Gritty Report

2. Louisville
3.@Osu
4.Clemson at home
5. Gtown

1. Auburn
2. Clemson
3. Syracuse
4. Penn State neutral
5. Miami on the road

Geez I don’t know which 5 wins look better?

Your narrative makes no sense

Honestly I don't think our resume is as impressive as some here think. Several ugly losses and not that many quality wins. Even the Duke win came without two of their starters. BUT, it's all relative to the competition and once you get through the first 32 it gets ugly in a hurry and for that reason I see us being a nine or ten seed. Personally I think we deserve a ten seed but our rep and recent tourney success may get us a nine seed.

No
Are u really bent out of shape about one outlier in a sea of prognosticators? So now we’re a “lock”...just not enough of a lock? Relax and enjoy, or at least try to, enjoy Selection Sunday. You’re thinking too much, FFS.