Our team will be playing our other team on weds | Syracusefan.com

Our team will be playing our other team on weds

dasher

Living Legend
Our 2022-23 team will be playing against B.A. on Weds. We will be getting our first
takes on our frosh. I love these because the B.A. guys have always given really good
takes on our new guys. Plus, it will be good to get takes on Benny and the other guys
that are coming back.

Our 2022-23 team will be playing against B.A. on Weds. We will be getting our first
takes on our frosh. I love these because the B.A. guys have always given really good
takes on our new guys. Plus, it will be good to get takes on Benny and the other guys
that are coming back.

Agree 144% * percent -- always look forward to these first hand impressions shared by Boeheim's Army.

* footnote to 721comstock

that are coming back.
Is Benny in town?

FYEspNGXkAIMsX5

I keep hearing about how good the BA reports are about the current team. Really though? Don’t they always just spout superlative platitudes about them? Even if Devo or Triche or someone thinks our current players suck, it’s not like they are going to say that. Their reports seem to be good only because they are the only information out there at the deadest part of the year for basketball news.

I keep hearing about how good the BA reports are about the current team. Really though? Don’t they always just spout superlative platitudes about them? Even if Devo or Triche or someone thinks our current players suck, it’s not like they are going to say that. Their reports seem to be good only because they are the only information out there at the deadest part of the year for basketball news.
Yes the former players are always going to say positive things about the new players. That said, if you read between the lines, you get a good feel for how impressed they really were.

I have found their feedback to be insightful and accurate in the past.

Yes the former players are always going to say positive things about the new players. That said, if you read between the lines, you get a good feel for how impressed they really were.

I think you can sometimes get a hint of someone (usually a Frosh) who may be better than expected and more ready than anticipated.

Last years comments weren't far off.. and in fairness were driven by offensive abilities for the most part but overall were close. Benny maybe the outlier but there were comments to him learning still too. Then here came the season and we lost too many games due to our defense. Not sure you are gonna get a team defense analysis you can rely on at this point.

What have you heard said about the current team?

No. They don't. Thet tell it like they see it. Now, they talk more about the kids they think are good than the kids they think aren't. And when we talk about it, we are more likely to report that they really like X rather than that they think Y isn't very good.

Benny Williams looks like a serious Baller with his hair up... He looks like a goofball with it flopping in his eyes.

Somebody tell him I said so. ;)

He went with the Judah look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom