Outside shooting...yikes!!! | Syracusefan.com

Outside shooting...yikes!!!

Dcuse

All Conference
Can’t remember a game this horrific from the outside from both teams. Hard to watch.

Offense is going to be what it has been the last few years.

Can’t remember a game this horrific from the outside from both teams. Hard to watch.

I’ve seen two negative posts about this game, both were from you. What’s up brother? They were absolutely dominant in this game. They did whatever they wanted and won by 30+ while having an off night from 3. Lots to be excited about.

No it won’t. It’s one game. We have way more shooting. The spacing is better, the ball movement is better, and we have more options. It’s going to be much better. One game does not equal a season.
Hope you're right!

I’ve seen two negative posts about this game, both were from you. What’s up brother? They were absolutely dominant in this game. They did whatever they wanted and won by 30+ while having an off night from 3. Lots to be excited about.
I think this team is fabulous and

Whoops... I expect a hell of a lot more. I’m sure they’ll respond but tonight sucked. That’s all.

Credit Eastern Washington with playing a disciplined zone (know anyone else who does that?). The Zone forces bad shots if you are not patient. Tonight, several shooters were impatient.

Shooting will improve, and we have more shooters. I don't think we have lost a step on the stingy defense.

Whoops... I expect a hell of a lot more. I’m sure they’ll respond but tonight sucked. That’s all.

I respectfully disagree that they sucked, this is the first game. I agree, I expect much more as the season progresses.

Not only is it just one game, it is the FIRST game. Give the team a little bit of a break, they will have to play a few games to gel and find a rhythm . . . not too mention their primary floor general was in street clothes on the bench. Little early to draw conclusions about anything.

Speaking of Frank, what's up with him? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :)

Small sample size season is here again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom