oy ve with Sanchez already, put him and us out of our misery | Syracusefan.com

oy ve with Sanchez already, put him and us out of our misery

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
and bring in whomever is the 3rd or 4th stringer, I mean enough already for Gods sake. Being a Jet fan is like slow water torture. thank God the Orange is off and running offering at least some salve.

and bring in whomever is the 3rd or 4th stringer, I mean enough already for Gods sake. Being a Jet fan is like slow water torture. thank God the Orange is off and running offering at least some salve.

The Obama administration asked the prisoners at Gitmo if they would rather move to the states from Cuba with the condition that they become Sanchez fans. Unanimously, they chose to stay at Gitmo citing water torture as "fun" in comparison to the administration's condition.

O.K., a Giants fan should NOT be commenting on this, but I couldn't resist. Apologies to my Orange brothers and sisters. Back to your regularly scheduled miseries.

Yikes - 7 mins left and there is 155 yards TOTAL passing for both teams combined. :eek:

Yikes - 7 mins left and there is 155 yards TOTAL passing for both teams combined. :eek:
stopped watching out of frustration, just clicked back and Sanchez is out! Mackelroy seems to be moving them.

stopped watching out of frustration, just clicked back and Sanchez is out! Mackelroy seems to be moving them.
You would be able to move them better than Sanchez at this point. He needs out of NY in the worst way.