Ozark season 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ozark season 4

Looking forward to watching later! I just finished my rewatch yesterday, actually. Started around the holidays with my mom who had not seen it

Hmmm….another show where I kinda hate watch. Because it gets sooooo stupid and ridiculous for no good reason, and also I pretty much hate every character and am actively rooting for most of them to die at all
times…..but I kinda love the whole spectacle sometimes and I gotta keep going. Also, the lake and scenery is pretty great.

Hmmm….another show where I kinda hate watch. Because it gets sooooo stupid and ridiculous for no good reason, and also I pretty much hate every character and am actively rooting for most of them to die at all
times…..but I kinda love the whole spectacle sometimes and I gotta keep going. Also, the lake and scenery is pretty great.
It continues to be highly addictive

I’m actually glad this is the last season.
I really like the show and love the acting but it’s already unrealistic so to keep going with another season would make it completely unwatchable.

Kind of lost interest when a 14 year old which would put him in probably 8th or at best 9th grade was running a cutting edge elaborate money laundering scheme.

Show started out OK, stinks now

Kind of lost interest when a 14 year old which would put him in probably 8th or at best 9th grade was running a cutting edge elaborate money laundering scheme.

Show started out OK, stinks now

Just a bit far fetched. That kid shows no interest in anything but rifles and suddenly he picked up on writing a money laundering program.

But I love how they all keep sitting down to family dinners when they hate each other and are possibly minutes from prosecution and death.

And the KC mob might be the least intimidating mob of all time.

Still worth watching to the end (for me), but wasn't blown away by these first 7.

But I love how they all keep sitting down to family dinners when they hate each other and are possibly minutes from prosecution and death.
I wish there was more family time and less cartel time.

Just a bit far fetched. That kid shows no interest in anything but rifles and suddenly he picked up on writing a money laundering program.

And the KC mob might be the least intimidating mob of all time.

Still worth watching to the end (for me), but wasn't blown away by these first 7.
Let’s just hope the opening scene of season 4 isn’t the end of the series. That would be one major cop out. Anyone else think Javi is Ozark’s answer to Lalo?

I think overall the writing is a little sketchy. Too many twists and turns that don’t make a lot of sense. And it’s worse than the Soprano’s when it comes to “missing persons” if you know what I mean. Still, I’m hooked and will binge out 8-14 when they drop.

Oh God. It’s 10 minutes into episode two and the ONE character I liked (other than the voice), is fighting over some dead psycho’s ashes.

WTHelllllll.

I hate this show.

Keep going.
I will. But I just….hate them all so much. In Breaking Bad and The Wire, i liked most of the main characters who were at odds with each other.

I hate all these morons so much. Quite trying your stupid little schemes and just DIE already. DIE! (C) Elaine Benes

By far the worst season to date.

I just looked it up season 4 part two isn't coming out until the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023. That's so stupid. They should of just made 5 seasons if they are going to drag it out for another year.

They series better not end with the car wreck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom