Ozark season 4 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ozark season 4

Briancuse

Living Legend
So….what was the point of the car accident? They even flashed forward to that scene in a previous season.

And then they’re all fine after it? So….what was the point? It didn’t lead to anything, did it?
I think to show that nothing can stop the Brydes.

Briancuse

Living Legend
There is a 0.0% chance nobody ends up in the hospital for at least a 24 hour evaluation after that type of crash though. Make it be somewhat realistic.
How do you know that they werent? There is no timeline. We just see them get out of the cab.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I think to show that nothing can stop the Brydes.
Which is absurd. The whole show was so over the top.

I mean….Breaking Bad was far fetched, but Walt’s whole family got destroyed and he took a bullet and died in the end.

These dorks being completely untouchable….lol.

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy

I mean….Breaking Bad was far fetched, but Walt’s whole family got destroyed and he took a bullet and died in the end.

I definitely hate watched the final season. Think I'd be at my quitting point if it was going to continue. Had to quit Billions a season ago because it was so ridiculous. Think I made it to around season 7 of walking dead til there was the guy with the tiger or lion or whatever and had to instantly bail. So many of these shows have a great season or 2 worth of source material then everything goes in the shitter when they try to keep it going.

Briancuse

Living Legend

Thanks for ruining breaking bad for me. Jk I never really got into it. I mean Wendy was pretty much a psychopath.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Thanks for ruining breaking bad for me. Jk I never really got into it. I mean Wendy was pretty much a psychopath.

It struck the perfect balance between ridiculously entertaining (often after a slow burn buildup), and smart writing, IMO. No show has done that balance better IMO.

A show that the “smart, critically acclaimed” crowd and the average meathead could all love.

cusefan88

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcpts 1st 5/Tackles 11 Games
I think they went too hard into the politics/fundraising/chicago in the last season and lost the original essence of the show which was the money laundering/interactions with the people in the ozarks.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
I think they went too hard into the politics/fundraising/chicago in the last season and lost the original essence of the show which was the money laundering/interactions with the people in the ozarks.
Agree completely. Impossible to follow all the political stuff.

Briancuse

Living Legend
Ya that bored me. Who cares about voting machines and buying senators. Stick to Ruth and the cartel aspect.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
The Darlene/Wyatt love affair was just a bit of a stretch too, in my opinion.
I was kinda done with the show when they cut the baby out of the mother’s stomach. I hate watched after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRZCoachT

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom