OZARKS | Syracusefan.com

OZARKS

tbonezone

Living Legend
who's in ? just finished the pilot episode. great cast. lotta violence and angst. no spoilers good watch ?

One of my favorite shows from 2017. Well worth the watch. Pilot was probably the most suspenseful episode, but the season is good all around

love laura linney but does he meet a leggy young waitress at a local pub ?

I think we already started this somewhere.
It gets so much better as it goes along. Great cast.

Last edited:
Just got done with the finale. Incredible show and highly recommend. I saw the second season is not going to be out til late summer next year

In the middle of it right now. Have some questions, but don't want to spoil it for others. Wife and I watched 5 episodes over the weekend.

Made me very sad to be putting the boat away for the season though.

Done. Meh.

Wife and I aren't sure we are interested in a second season. Too many holes, although the acting is fantastic.

Just finished it. Loved it.

Pilot and last 2 were fantastic. Powerful ending, kudos to whoever did the music.

3 episodes in, and we really like it.. Even with improbable situations, the show draws you in due to high level acting and writing; almost Better Call Saul-level quality.

Okay. Just finished Season 2. Highly entertaining. I no longer care if certain events aren't realistic (just needs to follow its own logic, if that makes sense). I've always liked Jason Bateman, but he can't handle certain emotions acting-wise (they won't let him cry directly to the camera because of it, apparently). Small complaint. He's terrific, otherwise. Laura Linney has really only played Laura Linney in her career, but she's being pressured to grow that here. So far, so good. The kids are great (although the daughter seems much older than 15). The 19 year old trailer queen pretty much steal most scenes she's in (future superstar?).

My previous allusion to Breaking Bad turned out to be very...okay, don't want to type any spoilers. Great scenery, as usual, although this is mostly filmed in Georgia and not Missouri.

Okay. Just finished Season 2. Highly entertaining. I no longer care if certain events aren't realistic (just needs to follow its own logic, if that makes sense). I've always liked Jason Bateman, but he can't handle certain emotions acting-wise (they won't let him cry directly to the camera because of it, apparently). Small complaint. He's terrific, otherwise. Laura Linney has really only played Laura Linney in her career, but she's being pressured to grow that here. So far, so good. The kids are great (although the daughter seems much older than 15). The 19 year old trailer queen pretty much steal most scenes she's in (future superstar?).

My previous allusion to Breaking Bad turned out to be very...okay, don't want to type any spoilers. Great scenery, as usual, although this is mostly filmed in Georgia and not Missouri.

I finished season 2 last weekend (Binged the last 3 episodes in the middle of the night)...awesome and nicely set up for a season 3. The ending was quite quite shocking.

I'm a couple episodes into season 2 and enjoying it so far. The actress playing Ruth really does steal the show (along with Laura Linney who is good at everything she does). The problem is I watch it at night before I crash. The whole dynamic with Ruth and her dad just gives me nightmares.

I'm a couple episodes into season 2 and enjoying it so far. The actress playing Ruth really does steal the show (along with Laura Linney who is good at everything she does). The problem is I watch it at night before I crash. The whole dynamic with Ruth and her dad just gives me nightmares.

Haha. Yeah, it has this constant dark grittiness too it. Yes, the gal playing Ruth is terrific. She’s a badass.

Been watching the show for a couple weeks, got about 3-4 episodes left in season 2, agree with what has been written here, Ruth does an incredible job in this show. Fantastic.

Show gets to be a bit much with the loose ends and believability but entertaining nonetheless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom